Chapter - 6

Then I looked towards the head seat which I  unconsciously ignored until  now...and when I turned my neck and  saw the person sitting there my eyes widened as much as possible.

Y/n's mind - " No way!...Not again."

My heart almost dropped to my stomach at the sight in front of me,I felt the earth slipping from my feet

But the one who was responsible for this condition of mine seemed unbothered.
He gave me a super cold look, with no expressions at all...those eyes were so cold....not even a muscle in his face twitched seeing me here....as if he don't even know me.

Well I wasn't expecting a very welcoming look whenever I would have met him but I wasn't expecting this chilling cold look either....atleast Rosé and Jimin showed emotions...though hurt and anger but still emotions....but he didn't had any.

I was staring at him and so was he but with no emotions.

Seokjin - " Miss Y/n..meet our CEO Mr.Kim V."

His voice brought me back to reality

I broke the eye contact feeling nervous.

Y/n's mind - " What should I do in such a situation....should I act like I don't know him or should I greet him as a friend.....but we are in a meeting right now....it's better to be professional."

I bowed to him.

Seokjin - " President, this is our buisness negotiator of 'Andog'..Miss Lee Y/n."

He nodded a little.

And I was even more shocked hearing him being called 'president'....

Mr. Seokjin gestured me to sit down and I did.

It took me a time to get back into my negotiator avatar and remember what all I have prepared for this meeting.....because the shock I received right now was too much.

V - " Start the meeting."

As these three words left his mouth my head instantly turned towards him because it was the first time he spoke till I entered the room and his voice was nothing like I used to know........it was so........cold and distant.

Y/n's mind - " Is he really the Taehyung I knew?"

Then I saw that cute mole on his nose and the eye and I got confirmed it is Taehyung....but what is with this name 'V'