46

you haven't slept in exactly 1.5 days,you were scared and mad. a bunch of emotions were being felt.

you were currently in mattia's office, at his house. he's been trying to figure out what happened but you don't want to talk about it, or to anyone in general.

"you don't have to talk about it kara but I really need to know what happened." he said standing/leaning on his desk.

"I don't want to talk about it." you said looking down.

"why? was someone else there?"

"I don't know, maybe it was another "nightmare." you said standing up about to walk out.

"ok ok, I'm sorry about that." he said grabbing your arm. "I'm just lost here kara you have to help me out." he let go.

"you should have believed me when I first told you."

"I do now, that's all that matters. now tell me who's glove this is and what happened. please."

you took a deep breath before speaking.

"t-the guy in the mask came back. and he touched me in ways I um, I didn't want to be touched." you held your head down because you felt embarrassed.

he sighed and walked over to you.

"look I'll have my guys in the lab run some test on this and see if they can find anything on it." he said holding the glove up that was in a plastic bag.

"are you ok, do you want to take a test or anything?" he said rubbing your back.

"no I'm fine thank you." you got up and walked out.

you could really use your dad right about now.

you missed him, you loved your mom but if you were honest you loved your dad a bit more.

you got an idea and went back into mattia's office.

"can you do something for me?" you said

"uh yea, sure, what?"

you a few hours later you pulled into the driveway of a house you would have never thought your would visit.

you knocked on the door and a lady opened it.

she was very pretty, had a very nice smile. her eyes were beautiful and her hair looked healthy. She looked like a model.

"hi are you um, Jo?" you said very nervous.

"yes that's me, could I help you with anything?" she gave a nice smile.

"um yea my name is Kara Johnson and I think my dad Austin Johnson lived here?" you said

her eyes got wide a bit and she looked shocked but amazed

"your the amazing Kara?!" she said with a huge smile still kind of in awe.

"yes, y-you know me?"

"yea, Austin talks about you non stop! he would never shut up about you, it's so amazing to finally meet you!"

"nice to meet you too." you gave a nice small shy smile.

"where is he?"

you belly dropped.

no please no.