{NSFW} Screen Time - Jotaro x Reader

Warnings: This is smut. Read it and be horny, my children. Today's menu consists of voyeurism, exhibitionism, size kink, and a very very slight daddy kink. Eat up.

~~~~~~

Jotaro placed his hat on his desk and ran a hand through his hair. After a long day of work, he was finally done. One would think that the job of a marine biologist shouldn't cause so much stress, but it did.

And Jotaro knew the perfect way to relieve that stress.

It was a hobby he didn't let many people know about. A couple months back, Jotaro had become rather interested in cam girls. There was something about watching someone else pleasure themselves live that was just so enticing.

And his all time favorite cam girl just happened to be you.

He was incredibly happy to log online and find you already streaming. He hoped he hadn't missed too much as he settled in and clicked on your video.

He watched as your eyes flickered over the screen the moment he entered, feeling his cheeks heat up when you read out his screen name on air.

"Looks like Platinum Star is here!" You happily exclaimed.

What? Jotaro isn't exactly the most creative.

"I was wondering when you'd show up," you continued.

Your voice was flirty as you toyed with the straps of your lingerie. Though you wouldn't admit it to the other viewers, you had been waiting for "Platinum Star" to log on before you would begin the show.

You repositioned on your bed, sitting up on your knees. Your hands lightly ghosted over your curves, fondling your waist up and down as you spoke.

"Whoever donates five dollars or more gets to pick what I take off," you prompted.

Your screen lit up almost immediately with a notification of a donation, the viewer telling you to remove your top.

You smiled and undid the top piece of your lingerie, peeling it away from your body. Your breasts came into view and you immediately moved your hands to begin cupping and toying with the soft mounds.

In his office, Jotaro bit his lip. His hand gently palmed his growing erection within his pants, though he wasn't fully hard yet. How many times had he seen your breasts? The number was too high to count. Still, he'd give anything to know what they felt like in his own hands.

Another donation was made, tearing your attention away from playing with your chest. Up next to remove was your underwear, which you had fully expected.

You smirked and twisted your body, leaning sideways on your hip. You pulled on the waistband of your underwear and let it snap back against your hip, wincing in slight pain and pleasure.

You slowly dragged your underwear down your legs, tossing them god-knows-where when they were off. The viewers seemed to be enjoying the show, flooding your comments with erotic approval.

You hadn't seen "Platinum Star" comment yet. You had come to learn that he didn't like to speak up often, but he would make an exception when you did something especially to his liking. You hoped you could get him to talk tonight.

"Stockings on or off tonight?" You asked your audience, fingers lightly tracing up and down your legs.

While the rest of your body was completely on display, the sheer white stockings came up to your mid thigh. Some folks quite liked the accessories, but others preferred when you were completely nude. And so, you left it up to your audience to decide.