𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

George opened his eyes and found himself in his temporary room, the two cats curled up by his feet. The warm Florida sun was streaming through the window, brightening up the space. George smiled and sat up to stretch; he must have slept for at least ten hours. It was very needed.

He didn't know how he got to his room last night, since he fell asleep on the couch. Someone must have carried him upstairs, which he was grateful for. The small room he was assigned must have been decorated before his trip, because there were healthy plants hanging from the ceiling and on the shelves. How they were still alive in the same house as Nick, he didn't know.

George got up to head downstairs, followed closely by Patches and Cat. The smell of coffee wafted through the air as he walked into the kitchen. He found his two roommates sitting at the island, talking quietly and eating eggs.

"Morning guys," George said brightly.

"Morning George! How'd you sleep?" Clay asked.

"Like a rock," George responded with a laugh. "Thanks for carrying me upstairs by the way, I'm glad that I got to sleep in a bed."

"Don't worry about it, you're pretty light," Clay laughed and got up to make George eggs. He was wearing an old pair of Christmas pajamas and a faded shirt. Nick was wearing a robe, which George needed to tease him about immediately.

"Whatever Clay. Nick, why are you wearing a robe? What are you, a divorced dad? Or a boomer?" George's teasing had him and Clay giggling.

"Don't knock it till you try it Gogy, this robe is the greatest thing to ever exist. Room to breathe, easy to throw on, perfect for mornings," Nick said seriously.

"I can't wait to expose you on twitter," was George's response.

The three bickered about Nick's questionable morning attire until long after George had finished his eggs. They continued the debate as they cleaned up the kitchen, before it finally ended when George changed the topic of conversation.

"Okay, Nick you can lend me your robe at some point. I doubt it's 'a life changing experience' but I will try it out. What are we doing today?"

Clay and Nick gave each other a knowing look before shouting, "BEACH DAY!!"

"Go grab your swimsuit Gogy! We're taking you to the beach!" Nick yelled happily.

"What else would we do on your first day in Florida?" Clay added with a smile.

"Okay! Sounds fun, let's meet down here in thirty," George said.

George went upstairs to get ready for the beach. He had a simple pair of blue swim trunks, simple but effective. He got ready for the day, slipped a shirt on to wear in the car, and grabbed his sunglasses. George walked down the stairs and found his friends already there, talking loudly.

They loaded all of their things into Nick's jeep, and set off for the beach. It was only a ten minute drive, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Nick had the music up all the way, and the top off since it was so warm. George enjoyed the breeze and the sounds of his friend's rap music.

When they got to the beach, George yelled out when he felt how warm the sand was. "OW! CLAY WHY IS THE SAND SO HOT!?" George yelped, running back to the car to grab his flip flops.

Nick and Clay just stood there, laughing at him.

They finally picked out a spot and set their things down. "George, do you have sunscreen on yet?" Clay asked.

"No..."

"George! You're going to burn, get over here!" Clay said, pulling out sunscreen from his backpack. The three had taken off their shirts minutes before, and George was preoccupied staring at his soulmate, too busy to worry about sunscreen.