Chapter Seventeen

Nathan's POV

We arrived at the Grand Brew restaurant it's huge and one of the most luxurious restaurant around. Not to brag but yes I do own this place also... cause why not. It is also one of my favorite place to eat at and fun fact it was named after my grandfather.

George parked as did Kyle right beside him and both got out and I did also after telling my lovely girlfriend to stay where she was.

"everything alright?" I asked once I stepped out of the car and they both nod with a "yes sir", I walked around to Alianna's side and open the door and reach out my hand to her, she took hold and got out of the car.

I have to admit she is a goddess, a literal queen of course and she belongs to me even if she doesn't accept that.

I started walking with my hand around her waist while she clutched onto me with Kyle and George right behind us. I walk to the door and opened it stepping to the side for Alianna to get in and she did with a smile; Her beautiful prealy while smile.

I walked in after her as did the others, I walk forward to the main decks where a slightly tall brunette girl was she was looking professional but distracted just staring off into no where before I snapped my fingers in front her eyes and she blinked before looking at me scared but with a smile and I raise my brows at her "I suggest you use your own time to be staring off into the sunset, not when you're in a place of work" I told her firmly "of course sir, may I show you to your table?" she asks and I nod at her looking at Alianna who was looking down blushing so I pulled her gently to start walking after we got to the VIP section and took our seat with Kyle and George a few feet away, the brunette spoke again "someone will be with you shortly sir" she says and I nod as she walks away.

"you didn't have to be rude you know" Alianna says looking at me "what do you mean?" I ask innocently "back there, she was just a bit distracted " she says "well distraction has a cost" I told her as a waitress walks up to us "good evening sir, madam. I'll be your waitress for the night what can I get you started with?" she asked politely "we'll have two glasses of Pinot Nior wine and two glasses of water please" I told her and she nods and walks away as I looked back at Alianna, who looked surprised so I shrugged staring at her confused.

"you do know that's like $200 right?" she asks "I guess... is there a problem?" I ask raising my brow at her "you could've got something else is all" she says looking away "it's fine love, it's just wine" I told her looking her over "an expensive one" she whispers but I still hread her.

The waitress came back shorty after with our drink and to take our order for dinner, she got her little note pad and a pen while we looked over the menu "Uhm...I'll have the Chicken parmesan please" Alianna told her and she wrote it down and looked at me "I'll have the Honey chicken with no sesame seed and fried rice" I told her simply and she wrote it down "your meals will be right out" she says with a smile before walking away.

We were just staring at each other like we've never met before so I thought I'd start up a conversation. "So.... You're from Italy right?" I question obviously not wanting to look suspicious that I already know what I needed to know about her. "yes I am" she replied shortly "why did you move here then?" I ask again "I had some issues with my dad...I didn't want to take over from him in his business because it's not my passion, and apparently he didn't like my decisions so I couldn't live under his roof if I didn't abide by his rules" she spoke honestly, and that's good I like that she's open and honest so I look at her with a small smile.

"how old are you and what's your birthday?" I question once more "uhm... I'm 24 and my birthday is September 14th" she says "what about you, wanna tell me something about your self?" she ask "well, as you know I'm 25 and my birthday is December 31st and yes I know unfortunate but I like it because winter is my favorite season, so it's perfect " I told her and she smiles at me before speaking "that seems like a fun fact who would've thought" she says "so what's that ideal job of yours?" I ask actually interested in knowing something I didn't already know "a fashion designer...I don't think that'll happen though" she told me playing with her hair "why won't it?" I question "because I don't have the kind of money I need to start that type of business, and it doesn't make sense anymore I have other things to think about" she says "don't doubt yourself baby anything can happen" I say before our meals arrive.