𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Liked By Datdamnghost And 456,098 Others Meiladabrat Post A Pic And Make Em Sick🌼🤍Kaisondadon PRETTY BAE🥰↪️Drglock @Kaisondadon chill😠Kaylmack My Babyy🥰↪️Drglock @Kaylmack hope you ready to die bout it😌↪️Datdamnghost @Drglock is uu cool my n...

Meiladabrat Post A Pic And Make Em Sick🌼🤍
Kaisondadon PRETTY BAE🥰
↪️Drglock @Kaisondadon chill😠
Kaylmack My Babyy🥰
↪️Drglock @Kaylmack hope you ready to die bout it😌
↪️Datdamnghost @Drglock is uu cool my nigga😂
Pretty.indie Miss mamas🌼🤍
↪️Meiladabrat Thank You Mamas🤍
600Davion opp ass bitch🖤
-
I laughed at Davion comment cause that nigga was definitely delusional as hell Mfs got blicked at and very much so hospitalized right now and got the audacity to wanna come back on some opp shit. Niggas definitely enjoy being weird as fuck.

"You still talk to him?" Jahlil walked in my room eating a bowl of cereal.

"Nigga it's 9:30pm why are you eating cereal?"

"I'm grown and high now answer my question." He said as he sat on my bed.

"Nah I don't but uhhh I'm going out Kayl outside right now! Byeeeeeeeee!" I kissed his cheek and hurried out the house before he could grab me back.

Soon as I made it in Kayl car I started hitting the dashboard. "Go go go!" She Bussed up laughing but I was dead serious Jahlil would beat my ass and I wasn't going for that shit.

I know what y'all might be thinking and yes a bitch learned her lesson this time, I took my plan b the next day I'm not playing with Jahlil ass when it come to having babies he ain't boutta keep fuckin with me.

"Amelie slow down bro." Kayl told me as I downed like my eighth shot of Hennessy mind you I was already sipping on some Pink Whitney and Hennessy mixed.

"Kayl I'm in love bitch. Like I love my baby daddy so muchhh like yeah he get on my nerves but he got a big dumb stupid ass horse dick sus and when he ain't being a asshole he treat me so right. Imma go home and get him pregnant." I picked my purse up and pulled my phone out seeing that it was going on three in the morning I knew his crazy ass was up.

Baby Favaaa👨‍👩‍👦🤍

That Dick Better Be Up When I Get Home

Amelie bro wth you drink

Shoulda Been Drinking You Big Daddy🤪

I'm boutta come get you turn yo location on

No! I'm Outcheaa Juss Keep That Dick Up For Me Sweet Cheeks😋
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛

"Bitch did you really call that man sweet cheeks" Kayl bussed up laughing.

"Bitch why you all in my phone?" I mugged her.

"Cause yo drunk illiterate ass needed my help typing them messages you typed a whole buncha dumb shit." She mugged me back until we started laughing. I swear I loved this crazy ass girl she ain't do no fuckin around.

I crept back in the house which was all quiet and dark well that was until Jahlil flicked the lamp on sitting in one of the chairs with my bonnet on, blunt hanging out his mouth and a glass of wine.

𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

"My nigga why you got my bonnet on."

"Why you sneaking in the house, you was with a nigga?" He took a pull from his blunt.

"No Jahlil I wasn't with a nigga, I was with Kayl and you know that. Don't fuck with me and ruin my buzz bitch." I walked away only for him to snatch me back.

"I'm trynna make this shit work Amelie don't be fuckin testing me bro."

"You ain't trynna make shit work you ain't break up with that bitch. And that's cool cause just like I told Davion you niggas gone feel me cause y'all clearly ain't listening to me gotta hurt you niggas." I walked off before he could say anything else to me he always try and get like this when he know he done did some foul shit.

"Girl go yodrunk ass to sleep I forgot you get horny then violent when you drunk and I hate to have to put you on yo ass Lil bro." He kept hitting the blunt.

"Yeen gone do shit bitch."

"Okay I'm sorry." I was now laying on the ground after being put on my ass. This nigga was strong as the fuck.

"I told you stop playing with me. I'm trynna make this family shit work. Them bitches? Gone I'm done with allat shit. And once I kill Davion you done with that shit too."

"I- sir." I started but was interrupted.

"Yea kill him Ima dead that shit cause yo ass play too much and Ian got time for you and him being Onnat bullshit." He walked away.

Well excuse the fuck outta me sir.