3: Meeting

Location: Private Club
Time: 23:30 (11:30PM)

"Ara ara~ Tired already? And here I thought that you two would be a little bit more entertaining..." Svetlana grinned sadistically as he stared down the two Ursusians "nobles" who were beginning to foam from their mouth.

"I was wondering when the poison would start kicking in. Just in time don't you say~"

"YOU-" Eriks screamed as he tried to get the boy off of his lap. However, the poison paralyzed his whole body from the neck down, taking away his ability to move at all. "YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU-" blood suddenly shot up to his mouth, stopping him in the middle of his sentence. 

"Ara~? But didn't you enjoy forcing an underaged child bouncing on your strong, muscular lap? Didn't it make you excited, Mr. Eriks?" Svetlana looked at him with innocent eyes as he savored the sight that was in front of him. 

He then glanced to his right, which laid another Ursusian, also paralyzed from the poison. 

"Mada~ And to think that you were about to get a blowjob from a child, how does it feel now, Mr. Hecate? Are you still aroused?" Svetlana smiled as he stood up and walked towards him. "Oh my~! Look at that cock~! Even though you're fully paralyzed, you're still awfully erected! Did the thought of shoving your dick down the throat of an 8-ear-old excite you that much?" The boy smirked as he pulled out a knife. A very sharp one to be exact.

"What- What are you doing!?" Hecate cried as the boy kneeled below his loin. 

"Hmm? Me? Ah...I'm currently thinking about which part of your penis should I cut off first!" Svetlana cheerfully replied, terrifying the noble even more. "Hmm... should I first cut off your testicles? and then the tip?" the boy twirled his knife as he purposely wondered out loud, draining all the color that was on Hecate's face.

'Hmm, what to do....what to do... How do I make this as painful as possible...

Wait.'  

The boy suddenly turned his head towards Mr. Eriks' direction. He looked at the position that the noble was in, and shortly... 

a dark grin appeared on the boy's face. 

"OR, SHOULD I JUST CUT OF THE WHOLE THING!"

-SLICE-

...

...

...

"AHHHHHHHH" Eriks looked at Hecate with dread, as the Ursusian noble screamed in agony. The 27-year-old has just witnessed his best friend, getting his private part cut off, by a psychopathic child. 

And talking about the psychopathic child...

Svetlana had stood up to obtain the amputated body part which flew to the ground. Surprisingly, the bloodied cock was still twitching when the boy picked it up, which only widened his smile even more. 

"W-What... My peni..." the Ursusian noble suddenly turned quiet, alerting the boy, who quickly returned back to his side. 

However, what he saw disappointed him.

"Mou... It seems that our dear Mr. Hecate couldn't survive from the shock and the poison at the same time..." The boy faked a sigh after he checked on the eyes of the Ursusian, which were rolled all the way back to his head. Eriks had to look away from the sight; there was blood that flowed out of the Ursusian's eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Not only that, but he also gained a glimpse of the insides on which the penis was supposed to be.