v.

⊱ ────────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────────── ⊰

──────────── ────────────

The curses

Ophelia sat with her head in Celias lap while her body was stretched out on one of the benches in the great hall, she watched as students entered their names in the goblet of fire, people cheered whenever someone had the courage to put there their name in the fire but Ophelia and Celia were to busy conversing about their upcoming lesson with mad eye moody.

Celia fiddled with Ophelia's black locks as they talked, a group of Hufflepuff entered the room and Ophelia spots a familiar brown-haired boy, she has never really talked to Cedric but they are familiar with each other.

Cedrics friend pushes him further against the goblet of fire and he laughs with them, Ophelia watches as he walks up to the fire and throws in a piece of parchment with a serious expression on his face.

She catches his eye once again and she gives him a small wave, he returns the gesture and then turns back to his friends. Ophelia turns back to Celia who's watching her with a knowing look on her face.

"What?" Ophelia ask, Celia, smiles a little,

"Oh nothing" she brushes it away, Ophelia raises her eyebrow but decides to leave it there. Cheers erupt around them and their eyes land on the Wesley twins running inside. They hold up two potions to show off.

"Well, lads we've to done it" one starts, "Cooked it up this morning" the other finishes.

"It's not going to work," Hermione says in a singing voice, Frecand Geroge looks over at the younger girl and sits down beside her.

"Oh yeah, and why's that Granger?"

"You see this, this is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself," she says while pointing at the glowing circle

"So?" Fred asks, Hermione scoffs at them.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge so pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion," she tells the two.

"That's why it's brilliant" one starts

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted" the other one finishes. Together they stand up on one of the benches and hooked their arms with each other,

"Ready Fred?" George asks

"Ready George" Fred replies

"Bottoms up" the chorus, they then jump inside the circle and cheers erupt, when they then throw their names in everybody claps, but then the fires start going wild and Fred and George are thrown back several meters. Grey hair starts to grow on them and they then start wrestling each other. The crowd hypes them up while they fight.