9

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝟸:𝟹𝟾 ᴘᴍ

❧ You stood in between Rylee and Amoura as the three of you walked out the school building. You rubbed your arm, growing annoyed at how loud all the other students were being at the parking lot and the entrance of the school building.

"Isn't that Connie over there," Amoura whispered to you with her arms crossed. Connie was seated on the hood of his car, laughing and exchanging handshakes with Jean and Eren.

"Yup," you bobbed your head and made a popping noise with your lips. You swiftly turned your head to the side, awkwardly scratching your neck after seeing Connie look at your direction.

"Looks like you gotta go!" Amoura exclaimed, softly patting your back.

"Have fun...but not too much fun," Rylee whispered in your ear, playfully slapping your ass. You whipped your head back to glare at your friend, giving her a push on the shoulder as she kept laughing.

"Stop that Rylee," you murmured, walking away from your two friends. Rylee stuffed her hands in the pocket of her cardigan while watching you walk further down the parking lot.

Amoura rubbed her lips together and looked at Rylee who was still keeping her eyes on you. Rylee's eyes softened at the view of you bashfully waving at Jean and Eren before high fiving Connie, "She's gonna be fine Ry."

"Mm," Rylee hummed, stroking her fingers through her hair. Rylee and Amoura made their way to Rylee's car to go home meanwhile...

"Hm what's in here?" Eren pulled you back with the hook of your backpack. Nearly stumbling at how hard Eren pulled you, you caught your balance and reached behind your back to move his hand away from the grasp he had on your bag.

"You almost made me fall!?" you raised your voice at him, glaring at his sly smirk that was plastered on his face.

"You got yourself a feisty one Connie," Eren chuckled and wrapped his arm around you, gently patting the top of your head. Your eyebrows knitted at the touch Eren was giving you, wanting him to let you go already.

"Yeah I know," Connie said calmly as his body rose from the hood of his car. He pushed Eren's arm away from your figure to give him the chance to wrap his arm around you instead.

Eren rose an eyebrow at you and Connie, his eyes wandering back at the two of you. Just by the physical touch that Connie had with you, he assumed something probably was going on between the both of you. His attention on the both of you was cut after having to talk to Jean about hanging out at his place later.

"Yo Connie," Eren turned his head to look at Connie while calling out his name, "Jean is going back to your place, you going?"

"Nah," Connie shook his head while keeping his arms wrapped around you, trying not to laugh at your attempt to squirm from his hold.

"I'm gonna be with- y/n stop it, you look like a worm," Connie mumbled against your ear, his chuckles were faint. You stopped moving and poked your bottom lip out, twirling a strand of the red side of your hair with your finger, "I'm gonna be with Y/n."

"Good luck with that, call me," Eren had a smile plastered on his face as he made the phone gesture to Connie and waved goodbye to you before pulling out a stick of gum, jogging to Jean's car.

"Can you let me go now?" you looked up at Connie, your eyes batting at him. Connie slowly rose his arm off of you and stuffed his hand in his pocket to swing his car keys on his finger.