Rescued or Captured

Izuku was relaxing at the bar table, stirring his milkshake as he mumbles to himself.

"Would you stop that already," Dabi says.

"I'm trying to figure out what our next move should be. It's been a couple of days since our attack, but I'm not sure what to do next," Izuku laments.

"I heard the heroes are holding a press conference today. It's all people in my school were talking about." Mustard states.

"Oh, are the false heroes finally going to admit defeat?" Spinner asks.

"With a real hero like All Might as the pillar, the heroes will not bow to any action your group does," Stain says.

"It's rare for you to join in our conversations, but don't forget your part of our group as well," Izuku smirks.

"At least you finally gave me back my quirk," Stain grumbles.

Izuku turns his attention to the TV, turning to the channel with the hero press conference. Shimura, Vlad, and principal Nezu were sitting down facing the room of reporters.

"Seems we missed the first few minutes," Dabi pointed out.

"It would've been the introductions and general statements," Mr. Compress added.

"Would you be quiet; I can't hear their excuses," Izuku said.

Shimura would stand up and bow to the crowd, "We deeply apologize for the incident that allowed harm to come to our first-year students becasue of our unpreparedness. We also apologize for the unease these events have caused in our society."

One of the reporters would stand up, "How do you explain that every encounter with villains, there has been a casualty among the first years. How do you expect families to continue entrusting their children to you, and what countermeasures are you planning in the future."

Izuku would begin laughing in the bar, "I forgot, each appearance I made first-year students ended up dying. It's not just UA's fault, but the media will push all the blame onto them. From the Sports Festival, how many heroes will have their reputation saved if UA takes the blame."

"Countermeasures will include: increased policing in the surrounding areas, and review the security within the school. Ensuring the safety of our students has always been our priority." Principle Nezu answered at the press conference.

"And what about the families? Shinso, Iida, Tesutestu, and Kendo, are the first-year students who lost their lives while attending your school. Not to mention Izuku Midoriya, a student who lost his family. What if they targeted him to show the darker part of hero society when heroes fail to save someone," The reporter continued.

Izuku turned off the Tv, "I don't need to know the rest, there just going to make stuff up about me. Alright, Kurogiri create a warp gate to our new hideout. It isn't as nice as this one, but it is bigger and will hide us while the heroes search."

As Izuku stretches from sitting down, someone knocks on the door. "Camino Pizza, here with your order."

Confusion fills the room as everyone glances at the door. With this moment of distraction, the situation deteriorates as All Might crashes through the wall behind Spinner.

"SMASH!"

"What the?" Spinner is knocked to the ground as other heroes start to enter through the wall.

"Pre-emptive binding," Kamui Woods, a popular next-generation hero, starts to bind everyone, making sure they're secured. "Laquered chain-prison."

"It's just wood," Dabi notices and starts to burn the binds off of him.

A short yellow and white blur shoots into the room and knocks Dabi out. "Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interest to stay put."

"Just what I would expect from the new generation of heroes, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than the eye can see, Gran Torino! You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" All Might declares.

Izuku's body would tense up as beads of sweat poured down his face. He was the only one not tied up, the leader of the League of Villains and their supposed prisoner.

"When one is on the offensive, that's when they neglect defence the most," Edgeshot said as he slipped through the side of the door. "Also, I'm not the only one here from Camino Pizza. Skillful heroes like Endeavor, and the police have the building surrounded."

Izuku wasn't sure what to do, he had multiple plans, but each one had a low chance of success. This nervousness caught the attention of Gran Torino, who looked at Izuku with suspicion.

"That's the boy you were talking about?" Gran Torino asks All Might.

"Indeed, I'm sure he was scared, but he did a great job bearing it. Everything will be fine now, young man," All Might states.

"Yea, thanks..." Izuku tries to sound sincere, but these events are too far outside his predictions, and he could barely keep his composure.

All Might would glance around at the villains, "I don't see your leader, so where is the brat calling himself, All for One?"

Izuku would take a few deep breaths to calm himself down, "I saw the purple smoke guy make a portal and send him someplace."

"He always seems to be one step ahead, and here I thought we finally had a lead on All for One," All Might states.

"We can still bring these villains in, and one of them might be willing to tell us about the fake, All for One," Gran Torino was making sidewards glances at Izuku.

Kurogiri wanted to summon the Nomus from the secret facility, but they weren't in their specified locations. His only other option would be to use his warp quirk and free everyone. One wrong move and the heroes would knock him unconscious, and he couldn't risk it should Izuku need him.

The other villains all kept silent on Izuku's identity as the mastermind out of fear. Just taking their quirks would be the least he would do. Stain was a minor example of what would happen if you crossed him.

As Izuku was about to reveal himself and warp everyone else away, someone else had used a warp quirk to summon the Nomu to his location. All for One was the only other person Izuku could think of that could use the same quirk.

"What the hell is going on? All Might don't let Izuku slip away!" Gran Torino orders.

Izuku already had the black sludge coming from his mouth as he and the other villains were warped away. All Might tries to grab Izuku, but it's too late, as the sludge enveloped him and disappeared. "NOOOO!"