01

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I don't need anyone.

And I never have, I take care of myself. I don't rely on anyone for money or food. I work for it myself, it would be nice to have someone to rely on but people disappear. And I know I'll always have myself, and that's all I need.

I think that as I lay here the air crisp, the sky was dark littered with stars, all of them shining brightly and beautifully. A cool breeze made my hair sway, as I sit on this park bench.

I'm not sure what it is about this specific spot in the park that makes everything seem to fade into nothingness, maybe the flowers that stand tall or the untamed green grass. Perhaps the reflection of the sky in the small puddles that gathered after the rain storm. It's most likely all of those aspects put together.

What's there not to like?

I finally got up when my stomach rumbled, it snapped me back into reality. I clip my hair back with a banana clip, it's become a habit to wear it back with a banana clip at this point. As has wearing sunglasses during night, some might say it makes me look dangerous. Which is very true my sunglasses just add to it.

No one can deny it.

But if anyone asks I'm 7'9 for future reference of course. I'm not actually that height of course but whatever, I like to believe I'm still growing and have yet to reach my full potential.

I am still growing, just not physically. I tend to lack social awareness, not like I'm reserved and accidentally come off as fucking rude. I like sitting next to random strangers and talking to them as if I we're childhood friends. I would tell someone my life story if they asked kindly and threw in a blue candy.

Blue candy is the single best thing to exist in the universe. You can't go wrong with it. Blue Jolly ranchers could spit on me. Though I don't believe they're capable of doing so. I've never given anyone blue candy, not a single soul. If I were to give someone blue candy it would be the highest honor I could possibly give someone.

My hand instinctively put one of my earbuds in letting Cavetown flow into my ears. I've been craving waffles, the good kind not like the ones I make. Truth be told I'm not the best chef out there. They're always undercooked or burnt, I still eat them since syrup fixes even the worse of food.

Trudging through the dark streets with only the street lamps illuminating the street I walk on. My feet carry me as I space out, I've walked this path thousands of times before. After all Sage's has the best waffles to exist, so of course I have to go there. And the employee discount doesn't hurt.