chapter#13

To say that u was shock. .would be an understatement. He kissed me and he kissed me without my permission i mean he gave me a sign but still...

My eyes are probably bigger than the  size if football right now ...if possible.
Because jk and jimin were looking at us with wide eyes and a mischievous grin....how do we make it look less awkward now....we are still live and the fans will notice our weird situation.

Everyone please act  normal...i had my eyes on the screen where i can see all the comments and they were positive....i mean some of them were mean ....i was getting hate but atleast its not that much ..that i expected it to be..
I thought army will attack me but u think they are just accepting and are happy for Taehyung....

Taehyung being himself kept smirking and he looked at me like nothing happened...how can he do that ...i swear he us the weirdest guy I've ever met ...a few minutes ago he was all red and now he is smirking like an idiot he is.  

He stood up and pecked me on my forehead ....and then he walked towards the camera  and screen ....he read a few comments out loud like

' omg...they are kissing'
' offf I'm jealous'
'i wish it was me'
' they look perfect for eachother'
'omg we r so happy for our tae...'

He smiled shyly and thanked them for such comments.. 

The amount of hate i thought i would be receiving was huge but they accepted me ....

If i wasn't in this situation and someone else was here instead of me..hell i would have her murder plotted in my head. I would be jealous ...i thought army would hate the girl who is in relationship with any bts members but i guess i was wrong....now millions of girls are jealous ...

Just like that Taehyung walked out if the room and jk and jimin continued with their v live ...they kept asking me questions and i answered them ....for anyone who sees me right bow would think that i am calm but I'm screaming inside ...i just wanna leave this room and die...

They finished their v live and i walked out if the room ...

As soon as i reached my room .  I threw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling...i kept staring for i don't know how long but the sound of my phone ringing brought me back from the sea of my thoughts ...
I picked up my phone and as soon as i placed it on my ear i heard screaming .  

" You kissed him...." Lucy's voice broke my ear drum ...

" Correction.. I didn't kiss him he kissed me and without my permission...."

" Whatever girl ....i saw the v live and i swear to god this fandom is crazy ....like they made edits and such beautiful edits that i cant even...."

" Omg they are fast .....".

"Anyways how do you feel...like kissing the man of your dreams"

" Honestly..i can still feel him on my lips ..it was soft and sudden and i dint know but it brought out so many feelings .. when he kissed me i felt my stomach flip...were they butterflies ...?"

" Bitch .   Yes they were butterflies .........

Lucy got cut if by lily's voice ...i guess she had the phone in speaker the whole time. ...

" I think it was diarrhea ...we all know your stomach aches whenever you're stressed out.."

What the hell.....
I heard lucy scolding lily in the other side Of the phone....

We talked and after a while i ended the call....i was so stressed out lily us right u guess ..i need to eat...but how am i gonna face them now..

Taehyung's pov....
I'm sure she was shocked by my actions ..hell i was shocked myself....
Her lips were so soft against mine ...i still remember the look on her face ...she was all flustered and blushing like crazy....

" You kissed her ....does that mean anything?"
Jimin asked while playing with yeontan ...

" Of course it doesn't ...it was just a show for army....she knows ..."

" So you don't feel anything for her?"

" No.... it's just an act.....it will be over soon.."

" So are you going to continue treating her like this . ?"

" Of course .... I don't feel anything for her ... It's just for army..".

Or is it...

.
.
.
.to be continued...