twenty four.

Flora.

"Are you hungry? You should eat something" He smirks, changing subject. My stomach is lurching with anticipation at the conversation we just had. I knew we would do this sometime I just wasn't ready.

"Um, not really" I admit, gratefully placing my chop sticks down. 

"I'm gonna get the bill" He says, licking his lips and raising his hand to a passing waiter. I nod, shrugging my coat on as he pays the bill, walking back through the resteurant, he walks more quickly than normal. We stand on the path outside, waiting for a taxi and he hooks his arm around my waist, his large hand tracing light pattterns on my tummy through the thin material of my dress. I'm shaking a little from the cold and he brings his arm back around, taking his hand down to my bum without losing contact once copping a handful as a taxi pulls up. 

We both climb in and I move to the far side, he slides to the middle seat so we're next to each other, thighs brushing as he calls out the hotel address to the driver in the front as he resting his large hand on my inner thigh, parting my legs slightly as I flatten my back against the seat and he massages his fingers into the hot skin, dangerously close to my already wet pussy, he runs his finger down my pubic bone with a smirk. 

"Daddy, not here" I mumble, I dont think my blush has left my face at all. 

"I need to get you dripping ready for me" He mumbles so quietly into my ear. The taxi driver pulls up, and I get out quickly, willing to be away from the close proximity of the man in the taxi, as we reach the lift Harry watches me, his lips set in a tense line, hands clenched, his jaw set. I'm shaking a little.. yes I'm aching for him but god am I nervous.

We get out on his floor and he pulls me in by the waist, his hand roaming my body again as he aggresively unlocks his room, he slams the door, pushing me onto the bed, his breaths heavy and frowning in concentration as he leans over me I feel his bulge hot and hard through his jeans against my leg,  he ducks down to the hem of my dress, easing it up over my hips and torso with his teeth and one hand, hot breath splaying over my skin as I pull it over my head. He sits back and looks at me, his gaze ending up between my leg licking his lips whilst unbuttoning his shirt a little more. I don't dare to speak or move as I watch the material fall away from his toned torso.

"Do you like what you see, huh Princess?" He says, leaning forward to kiss my neck, making me tingle as he unclasps my bra leaving kisses down the line of my cleavage, tugging at my nipple ever so gently with his teeth, his long hair tickling the sensitive area as I moan, placing a hand on his rippling bicep. He reaches down between my legs. 

"Come on sweetie, get soaking for daddy or I'm not going to fit" He says, licking my torso as I bite down hard on my lip. I close my eyes releasing my anxiety, he must know I'm a virgin, surely? He places his fingers at my opening, tentatively touching the damp area, parting my legs and rubbing a thumb over my clit making me groan. 

"You like that?" He asks, putting ecstatic pressure on the sweet spot, slipping two fingers in. 

"Don't you dare cum yet or you're in trouble" He says. I can't even protest as he continues to run his breath over my neck and breasts. 

"Daddy I can't" I gasp. 

"Okay, two seconds, hang in there" He says as I throb, missing his touch as he withdraws his fingers to sort his jeans, shrugging of his shirt and kicking the denim away simaultaneously, not before he grabs a small metallic packet and rips it open, I moan as I watch him take his cock, chucking his Calvins on the floor, slipping the condom on with one hand and parting my leg wide with the other, his fingers pressing into the flesh of my thigh, his touch so rough as he leans over me, I feel the touch of him at my entrance as he guides himself, pressing the tip to me and kissing me gently. 

"Daddy, please go easy on me" I mumble quickly. 

"I'm going to try my best" He growls, his voice strained as he nudges my entrance and I make a small noise, jesus he isn't even in yet. He places a hand on my ass, lifting it up as he slams his hips into me and I cry out, I've never felt anything like this before, I feel his hips hit mine over and over, and I've also never been so unsure of the line between pain and pleasure. I hear him pant in my ear as he holds my hips to him. 

"Call me daddy" He growls in my ear with a throaty moan, I try and form my next gasp into the word and it seems to please him. I say it over and over and his forehead is almost pressed to mine as he grunts. I feel his chest move in time with his rapid breathing, he knots his hands into my hair hard and tugs, my legs are shaking, and I can't control myself  as I dig my nails into his back, pushing my hips harder into him than I would have thought possible. 

"Jesus Princess" He moans his whole body tensing, as he gives one last push and I feel my pressure release too, gasping uncontrollably as our chests press together. He stays there a few seconds, with a gruff cough. Running a palm over my hot sticky forehead brushing my hair away, grinning.

"God, your pussy is amazing" He kisses the corner of my mouth, his eyes bright as he strokes his fingers softly over my thigh. He sits up, pulling the condom off and chucking it into the bin. I just watch in bewilderment. What just happened.