'I Need To Tell Ya Something'

Swan House
Day

It's been two weeks since the Italy incident. Charlie was of course mad when they came home, more so at Bella than Harley as she had written a note on where they were going instead of leaving him in the dark, and had grounded the two for it.

Bella of course tried to argue with him whenever he asked if she understood why she was being grounded, Harley was fine with it and only went to see both her mates a few hours after school like he asked.

She still hasn't told them what had happened with her and Bella, they know they both haven't got on well since the Cullens leaving Forks but not to the extent of how bad Bella had been to her.

Alice of course keeps giving eye signals and hand gestures for Harley to tell them but she keeps backing out, of course she wanted to tell them but she wanted to wait before she did.

The wolf pack was happy to see she was okay once she visited them. Not wanting Harley to only see the cullens and no one else like Bella did before they left, Charlie asked her to spend some time with her friends down in La Push.

Of course she was going to go see them without Charlie asking her to but she could see how upset he was when Bella kept arguing on that certain point of her grounding.

Paul was definitely upset with her when she went on that trip, there was a lot of yelling on his part at her for going to the evil vampires lair willingly, but calmed down once he got all his worry out and spent their time together on the beach with the pack.

Bella had definitely got worse once they got back, of course she hasn't even looked at Harley as she didn't want to get on the wrong side of Emmett and Rosalie, but that didn't stop her from being rude to anyone that got in her path, especially Charlie. Their School friends avoided her at every turn, especially sweet Angela, as they didn't want to be on the end of her anger.

Edward and Diana were getting along really well, which made Bella even more angrier, and there was a definite change in Edward. He would smile more, less grumpy and judgy to everyone. Diana was fitting in nicely with the Cullen family. Harley definitely liked her, especially when she complimented her bat.

Now we come back to the present, we can see Harley sitting on the kitchen counter, humming, while watching Charlie who had his brow furrowed with concern as he read the Seattle Times. 'Murders, Disappearances, Possible Work of Serial Killer...'

She could definitely see the article worries him. "It will be fine dad, they'll catch the killer."

Charlie let's out a tired sigh. "I know, hopefully it will be soon." He pauses for a second before adding, without looking up. "Can you please hop down from their Harls, the kitchen counter isn't a seat." With a sheepish smile, she hops off as Bella barges into the house with a glare. The door swings shut as Charlie looks to his watch.

"Four o'clock on the dot. Usually you're home earlier?" He asks questionly. He knew Edward and her weren't together anymore, despite Bella telling him otherwise, courtesy of Harley.

So he knew that even though Bella tries to spend as much time as she can over at the Cullen house, they didn't want her staying over as long as necessary because of her terrible attitude.

"He said he would have dropped me off earlier but Rosalie wanted to look at his car before we left." As Bella starts towards the stairs, Charlie calls out to her.