The Guardians

"Isaac, I swear to God if you put down a plus 4

"Isaac, I swear to God if you put down a plus 4." Stiles warned, sitting across the table from him as they played uno with Stephanie and Will and their place

Isaac slowly looked up to Stiles as he slowly placed a card down on the center. Stephanie and Will looked down at the deck and immediately started chuckling, making Stiles sigh. "It's a plus 4 isn't it?"

"I choose Blue." Isaac said to answer Stiles' question, making Stiles scoff under his breath, grabbing four card. Stephanie felt her phone beep as Will put down a card. Stephanie's eyes widened slightly at Lydia's text, sitting up slightly.

"Steph, it's your turn." Will said but Stephanie didn't move, making the three turn to her. "What? What's wrong?" Isaac asked and Stephanie slowly looked up to the three boys. "It's Lydia."

...

"Where is she?" Stiles asked as they all got out of the car. "Over here." Allison called out, her and Lydia catching Stephanies line of sight, making her run to them, the three boys behind her.

"Lydia?" Stephanie asked quietly, resting a hand on Lydias shoulder as she shook her head. "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked and Lydia slowly looked up to him, shaking her head. "Not yet."

Will's eyes widened at her words, looking around the group to see of her was the only one that heard her. "Yet?" Will asked, his voice going up about three octaves higher, making his voice crack slightly.

Stiles nodded in agreement with Will, looking at Lydia. "What do you mean 'not yet'? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Lydia instantly let out a dry laugh, shaking her head. "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stephanie whisper yelled and Lydia quickly turned to her, frantically shrugging. "I don't know." Lydia whisper yelled back, making Will take a step closer to her, shaking his head. "You're always the one finding the dead bodies."

"Well, it's not like she wants to." Isaac muttered, making Lydia turn to him with a grateful smile. "Thank you." She turned to Stephanie and smirked. "Congrats. You chose a good one."

Isaac smiled at the compliment, adjusting his jacket, making Stephanie snort a laugh as she hit his chest lightly. "Oh, relax." Isaac smirked, shaking his head as he lifted his hand, holing up his five fingers. "Nope. Because now, I got all five of your friends, counting Will's, approval."

Stephanie rolled her eyes as she held back a laugh as Stiles glared at Isaac. "I'm about to take my approval away if you don't help look for the dead body!"