Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Wake up little butterfly," I heard a mind numbing voice say, making me smile. As I opened my eyes, my eyes met Niklaus' who was kneeling by the side of the bed. I quickly shot up in the bed, letting out a breath of relief at the sight of him.

"God, you scared me."

"If that scared you, you won't last long," Nicklaus said with a smirk as he stood up straight.

I sighed, sitting up straighter, "What do you want?"

"It seems your plan worked."

Confusion filled me, "What plan?"

"I showed him the positive side of being a hybrid and he said he'd take me to his pack."

Oh, that plan.

"Well, good, I guess your going then."

"We're going. Stefan is waiting with Ray in the car. Get dressed and meet us down their." Nicklaus turned and headed towards the door.

My brows scrunched up, "What do you need me for?"

Nicklaus stopped, thinking for a moment before smiling slightly as he looked at me. "I enjoy your company."

I was taken back by his words.

My eyes watched Niklaus as he left, closing the door behind him. For him to actually admit he enjoyed someone's company seemed like something that only happened when he benefited something. With me, he didn't.

I changed my clothes and threw on some boots in case we came across mud in the woods.

When I approached the van, Stefan pushed Ray into the backseat and nodded for me to sit in the passenger seat. I did as gestured and climbed in next to Niklaus, feeling more comfortable sitting next to him then in the back.

Ray spoke out directions before we came to a stop, not to far from we're we stayed at, next to a large Mountain.

Good thing I wore my boots.

We made the walk away from the road and deeper into the woods before finally coming to a halt at a pack of people. A woman turned, her mouth parting in shock as her eyes met Ray's.

Ray stepped away from us as the girl ran over, her hands cupping his bloody face. "Ray! Oh, my God." She turned and looked at the three of us, "What's going on? Who are you?"

Klaus smirked, "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The woman took a step back in shock and almost fear, "You're the hybrid."

At those words, Klaus' smile grew, "You've heard of me. Fantastic."

Everyone seemed on edge as Klaus and Stefan took a seat on a fall tree branch. I stood behind them, leaning against a tree and crossing my arms.

Let's see how this goes.

"It's fascinating, actually... A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid. It's a painless process, mostly. All you need is a little of my blood," Klaus bit his wrist and stood, grabbing Ray and shoving his wrist into his mouth. "Then, a little snap," He snaps his neck and Ray falls to the ground, causing a shriek from everyone.

Klaus put his hands up, "No worries, he'll wake up momentarily, and when he does he'll drink some human blood and then, wale, he'll be brand new."

A few moments later and Ray was sitting up, looking around in fear as he held his stomach. "What's, what's happening to me?"