Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Gloria's Bar door opened, revealing Niklaus and a blond girl who was described as his sister, Rebekah.

"Ooo, did you bring me something to eat," Rebekah said as she made her way to me with a smirk.

Niklaus grabbed his sister's arm, "Not her, Rebekah. This is Aislinn, a friend of mine. She'll be with us on this trip."

"Pretty little thing. It looks like you have a better idea of the style now a days then my brother," She said, gesturing to her short black dress that she was clearly uncomfortable in.

I chuckled, "Yeah, Klaus may not be the first person you go to for clothing advice."

Rebekah's smile grew, "I like you. I like her," She said to her brother.

Gloria walked out, smiling and extending her arms, "Rebekah, my favorite Mikaelson."

"Well, I think I should just go," Klaus said, smiling slightly.

"Bye," Gloria waved, making me smile and look at Klaus. He rolled his eyes at Gloria's comment and sat at the bar. "So, where is my necklace?"

Rebekah sighed in annoyance, "It's gone, missing."

"Fantastic," I mumbled, turning my straw in my drink.

Gloria sighed, "Well then, I guess we better find it." Gloria walked to the back before returning with some candles, she sat at a table and got to work.

Klaus got himself a drink while Rebekah walked over to me. She leaned against the bar, "So, how'd you get brought into this?"

"My half-sister is the doppelganger Klaus needed to kill to make his hybrid. I guess you could say we're friends or... something."

Rebekah hummed, "Huh, well I guess there is a first for everything. Usually by now you'd be six feet underground or compelled to do something stupid. Guess he really likes you."

"Thanks?" I said, questionable.

"Don't thank me. It's not good when Klaus likes you, trust me, I'm his sister." Rebekah pushed herself away from the bar as the door opened, revealing Stefan. "You left us."

Stefan shrugged, "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."

"Tell me about it," Klaus mumbled.

Stefan looked over at Gloria, "What's she doing?"

"Looking for the necklace," I said, turning on the stool to face everyone.

Gloria sighed and leaned back in frustration, "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

Rebekah shrugged and crossed her arms, "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years."

Gesturing to Rebekah, Gloria said, "See? Now this one offers a solution."

Rebekah sits on the table, offering her hand to Gloria. She takes it and starts mumbling words. "I can sense something." She casts a spell, mumbling incoherent words. She suddenly drops Rebekah's hand and looks at Stefan, Klaus, and I. "I found it."

"Where is it?" I asked?

"It doesn't work like that, sweetheart. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..."

Scuffing, Rebekah said, "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back."

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

Klaus gestured onward, "So dive."

"I need more time, and space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

Klaus looked annoyed, making me stand up and walk over to him, putting a hand on his chest. "Why don't we come back later? Give her some space."