My Friend, Neito Monoma

Chapter 5

Monoma and (Y/n) headed back to his dorm after getting food. With stuffed stomachs, they entered the building. Many of the 1-B students were in the lounge playing a card game and paid no attention to the duo.

The two slipped by making their way to Monoma's room laughing at jokes they made along the way.

"(Y/n) I almost forgot to ask! Why have you been hanging around that blonde dim-witted brat recently?" He asked a scowl appearing on his face.

"We're dating." The girl said.

"I would've never guessed with the way you guys act with each other." (Y/n) could tell Monoma was trying to be cautious, but he also couldn't fight the urge to speak badly about him.

"If I'm being honest I don't think he likes me very much." The girl saddened herself with her own words. She looked down towards the ground and thought about how their relationship had gone the last few weeks.

"Then why don't you break up with him?" Monoma asked as he placed his head in his opened palm.

"For my own selfishness. I like him too much for words and I want us to work out." The girl continued to look down as she spoke. She realized how stupid her words had sounded after voicing them, but she couldn't let Katsuki go. It would be easy to cut ties with him and forget this entire phase in her life but that's not what she wanted.

(Y/n) wanted to make memories with Katsuki.

"You're acting passive with him aren't you? You know just because you like him doesn't mean you have to change yourself around him. He needs to know the real you. Your upbeat, confident, and strong personality is what's gonna make him like you not whatever this is." He motioned towards the girl, trying to prove his point. She knew he was right but didn't want to admit it.

"Thanks, Monoma but I think I can handle Bakugou." The girl said with a yawn. Monoma then turned on his phone checking the time. It was already past curfew meaning (Y/n) wouldn't be able to head back to her dorm without getting in trouble.

"(Y/n) since it's pretty late, why don't you stay here?"

"Nah I rather Aizawa find me going back rather than finding out I stayed out the entire night." She finished her sentence with another yawn and made her way out of the room.

She waved goodbye to Monoma before closing the door behind her and walking out of the building. She made her way across to her dorm building seeing Aizawa waiting in front of it for her.

"(L/n) you're late." He stood in front of the doors blocking her way in.

"I noticed." She knew she shouldn't have responded the way she did but the tiredness of the day and Bakugou were messing with her head.

"Then it shouldn't be surprising when you notice your punishment tomorrow." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Can I sleep now?" He stepped to the side and let her through. He saw the look on her face as she walked in, deciding that he would discuss it with her later.

She walked past the dining area to the elevator. Bakugou was there waiting for her, however, she wasn't in the mood.

"Where the hell have you been?" He spat.

"Shut the fuck up asshole." She ignored the look on his face as the elevator opened up.

'I'm the asshole.' She thought as the doors closed.

-=+=-

I don't really like this chapter too much! I know I could've done better but I also don't know how to fix it.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Feedback is always welcomed!