[ The lonely prince ]

"Here" A man said to the Nurse and bowed at Yoongi who arrived at the hallway of the palace.He wear black suits and coats. Yoongi nodded to the man and turned to see the person. "I'm Min yoongi" He extend his hands to shake.

"I'm Kim seokjin" Jin shaked his hands to Yoongi. Yoongi guided Jin to follow him.

"So, the instructions should be follow. You shouldn't roam around the palace unnecessarily. Your only work is to takecare of the Queen's health."

"That's why I'm here Mr.Yoongi" he said and Yoongi stopped and looked back at Jin.

"This...is the room where Queen is here" He pointed the closed door. Jin nodded and about to enter but stopped by Yoongi's hand "Before that, You shouldn't open your mouth about this to anyone. People who live outside of the palace never know about her."

"I should do my work and Never let my breathe out" Jin nervously laughed.

Yoongi looked at him with keen eyes for a second and then he opened the door for Jin.

________________

"98, 99, 100" Jungkook falled on the grass tiredly and panted hard. "Your highness One more push-ups to do.... our Goal is 200" The Man, who had muscle and wear sleeves shirt with purple hair said it.

"Master Namjoon , I can't" Jungkook panted and closed his eyes tightly with parted lips.

"Your Highness---"

"Leave him Namjoon ah" A voice heard as Namjoon looked back at Min yoongi who walking to their side.

"Why? What happens?" Namjoon asked and puts the stick on the beside tree and took the towel to wipe the sweat.

"He didn't eat anything at Night. He don't have energy" Yoongi said and bended down to wipe the sweat on Jungkook's forehead with the towel.

"Your Highness...You shouldn't be like this, eat healthy." Namjoon slowly picked Jungkook by his hand and Jungkook quickly stoodup.

"Any schedule?" Jungkook asked yoongi.

"A press meet and " he looked at the wrist watch "Visit to nursery schools" he anounced as Jungkook nodded.

______________

"How is she?" The King entered the Queen's room. Jin immediately bowed at him "Your Majesty, she still in the same condition"

The King nodded "Hope she get well soon. Without her this palace is not like a palace."

"She will..... Your Majesty" Jin assured with a smile that made king smile. Suddenly a beep sound ecord on the Machine and Jin immediately went to check.

"Wh- what happening?"

Jin panicked and he immediately called the doctor on his phone. The king is losing his brain while he called yoongi and Jungkook.

Soon, Jungkook runned to the room, as well as Yoongi too. When Doctor arrived he send everyone to wait outside. Jungkook was nearly went to cry when he can't register what's happening to his Mother.

The doctor slowly closed the door behind "Your Majesty....The Queen she went to coma" He slowly let out.

The king blinked his eyes as he avoid the tears. Jungkook parted his lips as he completely shocked about those words.

"H-ow can I make her come back?" King whispered the doctor "Apologise Your Majesty...I don't know when the Queen will come back....maybe weeks, months or....years"

"I-I....what should I do?" King asked the doctor.

"Your Majesty....the Queen can hear stuff about surrounding. Make things what she most like about..play Music, play Movies, Talk to her.....If you do...Maybe she will come back soon" the doctor bowed "I'll let him to stay with Queen." He patted Jin's shoulder.

___________________

Soon, the Night arrived.

"The Queen's only wish is to make her son Marry to someone" King said to Yoongi while he stand behind him. "I don't know, what he would say about that." He continued.

"Your Majesty....of-course Our prince will do whatever to make Queen come back"

"I believe in that too Yoongi"

"Your Majesty...The Queen, she is strong person. She will be comeback to us."

"I hope so"

+

Jungkook sat on the wood table that was in palace backyard. Jungkook looked down for a time and looked above the dark sky filled with blinking stars.

He can't believe that his Mother was in coma. When he thought of his Mother his tears comes out.

He sighs once again the thought flashed on him. Eventhough he had luxurious palace or had Money or whenever he want he went to others country. He is still a lonely prince who had No friends. He try to talk with friend zone to Yoongi, But yoongi always treated him with respect and polite.

Also, Namjoon. He is so strict when it comes to exercise stuff at the same time so respectful to him. Jungkook never experienced of any friends, hangouts or anything.

All he had is his Mother who actually treated him as his son not like prince. Her Mother still pinch his cheeks to appreciate him. Her Mother do cooks for him. He really missing his Mother.

He sighs and wipes the little tears on his eyes. A shuffle leaves sound heard it from the dark trees, Jungkook immediately looked around the garden where dark is around on it. "Who is that?" Again the shuffle dry leaves sound heard. Jungkook suddenly stoodup and grab the axe which beside on the tree. He grabbed and looked around the dark trees.

"Who is that? Come out!" He ready to cut the people or animal whoever Jump on him.

"Please don't" A voice come out of the dark.

"Then come out!" Jungkook shouted and keen his eyes on the dark trees again. There, a Boy who pulled the branches to enter the Jungkook's side. Jungkook looked at Him from top to bottom, as he wear Jeans and Long sleeve black Shirt. His hair are grey that shines in the dark. His lips are rosy and his eyes, it blinked again and again.

"Who are you?" Jungkook still have that axe on his hand and asked him.

"I'm....Human and Please don't kill me " He said and clapped his hands together with pleaded eyes.

Jungkook tightened his grip on the axes "What's your Name?"

"Jimin...park Jimin..."

____________________