Chapter 5

L I L I T H

After a long day, we finally left. It was finally dinner time so we gather at the dinner table for dinner. Paisley and Keegan cooked dinner while Bexley helped them too. I noticed that she is bonding with everyone. She is starting a fresh start. I am happy for her but I can't at least not until I find mom.

...

After completing school I made my way towards home happily. I am bouncing on the footpath happily wondering what my mom had cooked for me. My mother is the best. She loves me so much.

Getting at  I made my way towards the kitchen. I find my mom sitting at the table waiting for me. I ran towards her.

"Mommy," I said cheerfully.

She quickly looks at me and pulls me into a hug. She kisses my forehead and kisses my cheeks.

"Danny, oh my God you are back." She said with worried eyes.

Usually, she welcomes me with a bright smile but today she looks in worry and sad. I frown at her.

"What happened mommy?" I asked her. She just smiles kisses me again.

"Look honey I-" Before she can say something to me we heard a loud bang.

I quickly covered my ears. Mom looks frightened. She looks at me and smiles at me.

"Look, Danny. There are monsters at the door. Go to the back door and run away. And please never come back here again." She explains to me.

"But why?" Me being only ten years old ask her in confusion.

"We are playing ok." She said.

"But-" I started but she cut me off by putting anger on my lips.

"Runaway and find some shelter. Then go back to your daddy and brothers. Tell them I send you there. I know you are so small for this but you have to do this for us okay?" She asks me.

"Ok," I said obeying her.

"Promise me you will be safe." She asks.

"Promise," I reply.

"Okay go and run far away from here as possible." She said.

"But what about you?" I ask in a little voice.

"I will find you and if I can't then you will." She said with a cheerful voice.

I nod. She picked me up and placed me out from the house from the back door. She gives me a light push, indicating I run. So that's what I did. I run away and never look back.

I never looked back.

...

I was only ten years old at that time. I need to find mom. I will find her anyhow I am tired of waiting for her. It's been a year since I left that place. I sigh. I should have stayed for her. But there is no point in it.

No point at all.

I don't know what happened to her later but I know she is alive. I know. She knows very well to defend herself.

And even I searched for her death certificate and until now I didn't found them. She was the wife of a mafia leader so there must be big headlines for her death but I never found it.

"Lilly," Bexley call me. I look at her and smile at her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You look in deep thoughts," Bexley asked with a worried tone.

"No, don't worry I am good," I said. Bexley nods at me.

She tries to ask more questions but Rosie gets inside stopping her in midway. Rosie looks at us with nervous eyes. Marcel glance at Rosie

"What happened Rosie?" Marcel asks with worry.

"Umm...Lilith. School called me. They told me you got in the trouble." Rosie said confronting me.

"Oh my God Lilly. You already get into trouble." Bexley glare at me.

"What they told?" Teegan asked.

She must be thinking about me threatening Alisa. It is worse than you think Teegan.

"Two boys are admitted in hospital due to Lilith. One of them has a broken nose and the other is doing fine but his jaw is broken." Rosie explain.

Others look at me in complete shock, while Callum chokes on his drink. I roll my eyes. Carter looks at me with different emotions. What's wrong with this boy.

"Okay, they are at least they are alive," Bexley said with relief.

"What." Callum, reha, Rosie, Teegan, and paisley said simultaneously.

"Sorry, I mean it's a small trouble," Bexley said.

"Small." Paisley look at her in disbelief.

"How you managed to beat boys?" Rosie asked me with a curious gaze.

"You hit boys and now they are in hospital?" Teegan asked.

"Yeah what else we are talking about," Rhea said while rolling her eyes.

"You are so cool. Lilly." Teegan said with a dreamy gaze.

"That is not cool," Marcel said.

"Why you beat them, Lilly?" Bexley asked.

"In my defense, they dare to bully me," I said with no humor in my tone at all.

"Oh." Rosie sigh. "Then I will take care of it."

"And you don't get into trouble again. Lilly." Bexley order me.

"I will not do anything until people don't disturb me," I reply with shrug.

Bexley nods. After that, we start making dinner. I don't understand Rosie seems no mind by my trouble. I mean most of the time we were punished if we get into trouble. This orphanage is different.

How funny it is.

I have my family and yet I have to live in an orphanage.

Pathetic right.

After finishing my dinner I left them. I look ok in the mirror. Same old girl. Just a different attitude and personality.

"You had changed," I whisper to, myself.

"But still same goddess beauty."

"Beauty is pain," I smirk at my reflection.

Mom.

Should I confront my siblings and ask them to find mom.

It won't be a bad idea.

I promised mom that I will go back to dad and my brothers.

With a long breath, I lay on my bed.

If I inform them about my situation then they will find mom anyhow But it's difficult to face them after this many years

Did they forget me? They even love me as they did before. Dad has a new daughter so will he like to meet me again?

Forgot it.

Find mom. That's the mission you have to complete.

I know I can't find her myself. I just need help to find her.

Alright, my final decision I will tell them about mom because I think it is the last option.

But not now. I need to prepare myself.

I smile.

You can do anything girl. I said to myself.

Let's try to find her and if I can't then my family will be the last option.

✔✔✔

| Guys short chapter but I will update soon.

Take care. |