⋆͙̈ 8.Okuda

࿄~ههههه~࿄

-

The end of first-term is just around the corner, hence why I got dragged out of the house somewhere.

'If Karma dares to abandon me here, I'll come back and strangle him'

We stopped infront of a public library.
I looked up at him in confusion, he seemed to notice my staring he looked back at me and grasped my arm to drag me once again.

"Sorry, we took so long" He muttered.
I looked away from him to where he was looking.

'Wow, a few of them are here' I internally chuckled nervously.

"Here. Help her. She's so dumb. I don't know what to do anymore" Karma pushed me forward making me stumble a bit.

"K-karma-kun!" Trap- Nagisa exclaimed as he watches me stumble, almost tripping.

"My my, if you don't want your little girlfriend then let her be mine" Maehara winked, nudging Karma.

'Not that bad but I prefer Karma' I probably made a thinking face as I looked up and let my thoughts sinks deeper.

"She's not my girlfriend" Karma growled. An angry chilli pepper?

'Reminds me of a certain chilli in plants versus zombies'

"But you're living with her." Rio pointed her finger at Karma accusingly.

"If not a girlfriend, a fiancee perhaps?" Kanzaki made a thinking face as Karma's attention snapped towards his direction.

"Oh not you too, dolly" he growled once again.

'I can't remember Karma being this close to Kanzaki in the anime'

"So, not?" Kanzaki asked.

"No"

"So you abducted her or something?" Sugino appeared behind Kanzaki.
'Are they dating now?'

"No, what are you even doing here?" Karma questioned Sugino.

'That was a bit harsh. But sorry Sugino I gotta agree with Karma. I'm not interested to learn baseball'

"Hey hey, calm it down." Isogai appeared with Okuda. Okuda looked at Karma, admiring him for a moment. I will never lie about my stomach churning at that moment.
"Let's start studying so can we'll have enough time for a break before going home".

We head upstairs of the public library and chose a spot. I ran around taking thin books to save myself from reading so much :').

Karma sat beside me, leaning back in his seat while Okuda admires him from infront of us.

'Ugh! I wanna leave this place in an instant'

I suddenly found the courage to grabbed onto Karma's arm making him open one eye to look at me. From the corner of my eye I could see Okuda staring.

'This is bad but, I want Karma for myself not for you'

"How long will we be staying here?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable.

"When you've finished studying. So hurry up if you feel uncomfortable" He replied. I huffed and looked away as Kanzaki approached me first to help me in Japanese.

Next is Isogai, then Okuda last are Nagisa and Rio. Maehara volunteered but Karma said he could handle me with Math.

"That didn't took so long not like what I've expected" I beamed flashing Karma a smile.

'I wanted to have all of his attention'

"Let's go home then. I'm tired of seeing his face" Karma clicked his tongue, talking about Maehara.

"Can I have a break when we're home?"

"You'll have a break once you're done studying"