seventy

Naomi Black

Naomi Black

"Naomi! Wakey wakey! We gotta go to the airport soon!" Nat knocked on my door as I let out a groan of annoyance.

Because I was fucking annoyed.

I just got home not even three hours ago from working, my feet hurt so bad—Mcdonalds was closed on the way home, and all I wanted was nuggets. This brings me to the topic of nuggets—god, I was fucking obsessed.

I couldn't get enough.

I was hungry for Mcdonald's Chicken Nuggets.

I slowly sat up in bed. Keyword on the slow because my stomach was raw–everything I ate had to smell a certain way and every room I entered had to smell good too. If not, I couldn't do it.

So far pregnancy has been miserable.

"Naomi, can I come in?" I chuckled at Finnegan's voice, looking at the time on my alarm clock.

It was seven in the morning for fucks sake. "Yes," I state, hopefully, I won't kill her. She's chipper in the morning, and the pregnant woman was not one to be fucked with.

My door was pushed open as she walked into my room–a smile on her face. Oh god, this was becoming a recurring thing.

She made grabby hands towards my stomach, and I laid back down, not even bothering sitting up. She walked towards me, and I raised my shirt.

She sat next to me on the bed and chuckled.

"Have at it–but if you make me vomit, you're cleaning it," I state as she giggles. Her cold hands lay flat on my tummy. No bump, I wouldn't start showing for a little while more.

I couldn't wait.

Seeing and feeling, the movements–all of it.

My mother on the other hand didn't have the slightest bump–how could she? She was using every type of drug at the time and I sadly wasn't growing. I was for sure fattening this baby up.

I felt like Matti was deprived of sugar as a kid because now all this baby wants is stuff that I wouldn't eat, but deep down I know he would.

"Hi, bean. I can't wait to meet you." I perked up at that nickname. Cracking a smile, "Bean?" I asked with humor present in my voice. She looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah, bean." I giggled.