Chapter 15; Last Night?

Last Night....?

"C'mon, don't play stupid with me Jiminah, I know you liked it." He said with a smirk as he tilted my chin up and started to examine my neck slyly. Seeing that smirk of his gives the thought that things are going his way. I liked it? What does he mean by that? Did I miss something? I tried to recall my memories last night, but still can't manage to remember. Not until Yoongi spoke once more.

"We didn't even get the chance to use a lube when you were already so wet," he teased. I choked with my cheeks flushed red. "Believe me or not, we just used half the pack of strawberry flavored condoms '' he stated in a tone as if he just broke a world record.

"I guess you like strawberries that much." My eyes widened with lips pursed from embarrassment.

"It barely fit in the trash bin in your bathroom so I had to go to the dumpster behind the building just to throw some of it." he let out a small chuckle, still holding me pressed against the wall. His voice was deeper than normal, which made me feel something unexplainable.

My heart was pounding so hard that it felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest soon. I tried to calm down as possible, but he blurted out something that made me freeze from the spot. "If you still don't believe me, you should have checked the trash bin in your bathroom." he snorted.

And it clicked..

The thing in the bathroom wasn't a plastic balloon......

It was a condom.

Strawberry. flavored. condom.

Yoongi-- Naked-- Bed--.

bathroom--Trash can-- condom--.

Me--Yoongi--My house--

Those thoughts live freely in my head as I finally figured out what the hell was happening and how I got myself into this predicament. Ugh!I hate it when I keep forgetting things.

No words came out of my mouth and only the sound of Yoongi's deep breathing was the only thing bearable at the moment. I can feel my veins twitching, my eyes staring down the floor, still no words between us as if we were trying to communicate through telepathy.

Suddenly more memories popped up in my head. The ice cream shop. We maked out inside a fucking ice cream shop! What if Jin hyung saw it?, but we were too busy to notice? Shit. It would be so embarrassing if he did. But maybe he didn't. if he did, he wouldn't be speaking normally on the phone with me and would have been teasing as soon as I picked up the phone earlier. But he didn't.

Before I could even get deeply lost into my thoughts, I was once again slapped back to reality when Yoongi suddenly dragged me back inside my room. He did, however, let go of my hand. Only both of us standing in front of each other with a blank expression on his face.

"Another round?" The awkward silence dies right after Yoongi spoke again but in a teasy tone. I stayed silent, not being able to utter words from all the adrenaline I'm feeling. Instead, I let out a small 'no' barely even hearable. He started to walk slowly towards me with the lust in his eyes, making me step backwards until I was once again pressed against the wall beside my bed.

I bit my lower lip when he leaned on me with only inches away from my face. He deliberately looked down on my trembling knees up to my exposed chest. "So pretty Jiminah.." he said. Suddenly grabbing me by the waist caught me off guard. I can no longer control myself when I let out a whiny moan that somehow escaped from me. "Fuck Jimin, that's too dangerous for you to release that. Now you're just making things way harder for you." He muttered out.