𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N'S POV

It's the month of June and the weather is warming hot. Some of the students in school now are starting to wear their summer uniform. The heat has been killing us days after days and all the athletes are terribly worn out from so much practices in this heat.

It's June.

The spring interhigh preliminaries are here.

Baam!

"Makki! Go left!!" Oikawa yells at the wing spiker as my eyes follow the volleyball.

We're in the middle of the Miyagi prefectural qualifiers and it is our second round in the game, playing Oomisaki high.

The ball is up high and somehow floats right back to the other side. The opposite team spike it down to the right of the court, but our libero has no problems receiving and returning it to Oikawa.

"Iwa-chan!" The captain sets the ball for our ace. Hajime's eyes are sparkling while looking at the ball and his hand fully touches it and he slams it down on the opposite court.

"Yes!! Nice kill!!!" I shout and give him thumbs up.

"Kageyama! It's your sister!"

"Huh? Whose sister!?" I hear more voices coming from the audience at the side and I look up to see my brother with his team. I glance over at the skin-headed guy and the small guy next to him who seems to be even shorter than the tangerine first year. I must say, they're a little chaotic with Hinata-kun at the side.

Tobio waves at me with a little smile visible, and I wave back smiling as well. His smile made me relieved. It means that they must've won the match against Date Tech already.

"Oikawa-sannn, nice serve!" The girls standing next to Karasuno yell out loud when it's the brunette's turn to serve. I look back at my brother's team and notice how Tanaka looks pissed and annoyed, which makes me laugh a little.

We're on the verge of winning the second set in which we've already won the first one, and Oikawa-san is serving right now.

"Olé!!!"

Baam!
1st service ace.

Baam!
2nd service ace.

Baam!
3rd service ace.

Baam!
4th service ace.