iii

Previously on, 'ari, be mine'..

"An arcade?"

"C'mon."

Currently,

[ chapter 3 ]

august 4
2:00 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

I decided to take her to a mall that had an arcade in it. That way, we could do more than just that. I drove to the one near my home in Manhattan, as I was hoping there'd be a lot less people there than the ones in New York City.

"Here we are." I turned my head and smiled, seeing she was already staring at me.

"The mall? I thought I said an arcade." She bit her lip, raising an eyebrow. I was so caught up in the action that I didn't notice I hadn't responded until her white teeth dropped her bottom lip and replaced it with a smirk.

"O-oh, um, I though we could come here so we could still do the arcade and have other shit to do, too." She smiled brightly. "Smart. I like it." She winked, stepping out of the car.

I was a little starstruck, but I managed to snap out of it and exit my car as well. I locked it twice and we entered the slightly busy mall side by side.

"Crazy, I know, but I've never been here. So, lead the way." The Italian smiled cheekily. I chuckled at her adorableness and nodded; deciding to be bold and grab her hand. I didn't interlace them though, as I didn't want to overstep any boundaries. I don't know if she's in a relationship or talking to someone or whatever.

I basically dragged her through the mall. I saw her eyeing a couple stores so I made a mental note to go back to them once we were done fucking around in that huge ass arcade they have.

When we reached our destination, I lead her through some games and to the desk in which you get the arcade card.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The boy, probably around 17-18 asked with a friendly smile.

I glanced up at the choices and then back down at the shorter brunette.

"How long you tryna play?" I ask. She thinks for a second. "I don't know. An hour and a half?" I nod and turn back to the boy with a toothless smile.

"How much I need for a bunch of games in the midst of an hour and a half?" I asked him with a chuckle. He laughed and glanced down at his register.

"Well, I recommend the 250 points for $65 depending on how much 'a bunch of games' is." He laughed. "The range for these games goes from 2-5 points, so consider that." He finished with a smile.

"Alright, I'll do the 250 for $65 then." He nods and I pull out my wallet. I notice Ariana begin to do the same, so I quickly reach my hand out to stop her. "I got this, Ari. No worries." She was hesitant, but decided not to fight me on this. She nodded and smiled gracefully.

I gave her a charming grin and handed the boy a $100. "Keep the change, man." His eyes widened and a large smile grew on his slight baby face.

"Thank you so much. Here you go." He happily said and then handed me my card. "No problem." Ariana and I then walked away.