40.

M I N A

I am glad that Chaeyoung is not mad at me, but I am worried. Worried because I don't exactly know what's going on inside her head. I know she will understand me but it can't remove the worries I have.

I was shocked when Heejin called me mommy when I was talking to Chaeyoung. I was expecting for her to glare at me or ask me how, why, or when, but instead I got a smile from her.

I wasn't expecting that she'll wait for me to clarify to her when I am ready. I wasn't that ready yet to tell her about Heejin, and I am glad that she is willing to wait for me to be ready.

Chaeyoung is the definition of the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I hope that she will be with me forever.

"Heejinnie!" The door bursts open revealing Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu.

All of our friends except Chaeyoung know about Heejin, they knew about her since before I work at the company.

Sana and Momo ask Heejin many questions and Heejin just look at her obasans.

"Unnie, what did the doctor said?" Tzuyu asked.

"She's fine, it's just because of the food she ate." I said and took a deep breath before I speak loudly.

"Her tummy aches and she vomits because the rice she ate for lunch was already musty."

Sana then slowly turn her head towards me with an apologetic smile.

"Hehe, mianhe Mina-yah. I thought the rice that you cook was the one at the red pot." Sana said and scratches her head.

"Aish! I told you already Mina, we shouldn't let Sana prepare Heejin's lunch." Momo said and Sana pouts.

Right, what do I expect? Okay, I should just keep Sana away from the kitchen.

"Yah! Sorry okay, I promise it won't happen again." Sana said.

"It's fine, just please be careful next time. We don't want this to happen again." I said and Sana hugged me after.

"Sorry Heejin, promise that obasan will be careful next time." Sana then said towards Heejin.

"It's okay obasan! I'm fine now."

"Is she allowed to eat anything?" Dahyun then asked me and I nodded my head.

"Heejin-ah, here. I bought you choco pie."

"Thank you Dahyun imo." Heejin happily gets the choco pie and asked help at Momo to open it.

"Mommy."

"Yes Heekie?" I walk towards her.

"When will Ms. Handsome be back?" I smiled unconsciously when she called Chaeyoung Ms. Handsome, it sounded cute.

"She just left twenty minutes ago, Heekie. Maybe she'll be back after an hour or two." I answered.

"That long?" Before I could talk, Dahyun asked something.

"Who is Ms. Handsome?"

"Yeah, who is that?" Tzuyu asked.

"Not familiar to me." Sana then said.

"Ye- wait. Ms. Handsome? Sounds familiar to me." Momo said.

"Momo obasan, she's the one who helped me find you when I got lost at the mall." Heejin said while munching the choco pie.

"It's Chaeyoung?!" Momo gasped.

They look at me, including Heejin. I slowly nodded my head.

"Chaeyoung knew already?!" Sana asked.