𝟐𝟎

-
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

"Family or Relatives of Za..Zarene Middleton?" A female doctor called out

"Zaria stay here"
He spoke while carefully laying her head on the chair,trying his best not to wake her up and then got up heading towards the doctor.

"Yes, how is she? Doctor is she bad?"

"She is all right now,sir. We discovered that her wrist bones were fractured and displaced,due to the hard impact. So we had to do a closed reduction to reposition her wrist. Now her wrist has been put in a plaster cast, which she is going to be wearing for up to seven weeks until she is fully healed."

"Also Sir, her blood pressure was found to be too low,which resulted in her fainting. This might have been caused by the shock of the injury or anxiety or stress. Furthermore since she seems to very slightly underweight , I advise for her to be put on a diet to gain some weight."

"Doctor can I see to see her now?"

"Right now she's being brough here. Affer signing the papers you will be able to leave"

"Thank you doctor"

"No problem".
She lightly smiled at him and then left.

On the other hand, he sighed taking in everyting and walked back to Zaria to wake her up.

"Wake up zee. We can see her now."

He shook her out of her sleep,but she latched onto his arm in response, continuing to sleep.

After a while Zarene finally appeared, she was on a wheelchair slowly being conducted by a female nurse. As he saw her coming he stood up together with Zaria and met them half way through the path.

"She's there look" he whispered to Zaria, finally catching her attention.

Zarene got up and thanked the nurse as they reached the destination.

At first glance it was evident she looked tired, it was written all over her face that energy was slowly drifting away from her.

"Zaza,I'm so happy you're ok"
Zaria rushed by her right side to hug her.While D'avonte slowly walked to her left side, with a concerned look on his face.

By now the sleep was gone out of Zaria since, she was relieved to know her cousin was fine. But of course she knew deep down that she wasn't fine and was worried about it, but just being able to see her right now was more than enough for her.

"You wanna go back to the house or do you want me find you elsewhere to stay at?" He asked her. Getting straight to the point, he himself didn't want her to return home but at the same time if she wanted to he couldn't force her to go somewhere else.

"No.I rather stay with you guys. Can we go home?"
She said sounding as convincing as ever, even though deep down that desire was unexistant.

"I need to sign some papers. I'm coming back in some minutes. Yall go sit down"

With that D'avonte left to pay and sign the hospital bills.