𝐀/𝐍

Started: November 2020

First time published: May 2021

Hello!! Thanks for giving a chance to this story. Before you start reading, I would like to clarify some things:

✵ No discriminatory comment will be allowed whatsoever. Any kind of racist/homophobic/classist, etc. comment will be blocked, yall will have to find another Fred fanfic that allows that shit.

I know this seems unnecessary to say because it is common decency but believe me, I've been in Wattpad for a long time and some people in here don't know how to respect others.

✵ The sexual content includes kinks such as : unprotected sex (NO PREGNANCY), degradation, praising, submissive/dominant roles regularly. Occasionally, you'll find spitting, katoptronophilia (sex in front of a mirror), bondage. TW at the start of each of these chapters will be included.

I beg you to NOT kink shame , if you don't like the kinks here mentioned KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OR STOP READING. It's a boundary I set and all I ask you is to respect it.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲/𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆.

✵ Enemies to lovers. Mature language and content.  REALLY, REALLY SLOW BURN romance. If you dont like this kind of long waitings, maybe my story isn't for you.

✵ Their bond starts straight up toxic. It will be fixed and acknowledged as the characters and their relationship develop.

✵ The protagnist's skin tone and ethnicity are not specified so, except for her eyes which are described twice as green and her hair which is described as dark brown and curly, you can imagine her as you want. That's up to you :)

✵ VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL, USE OF DRUGS AND MENTIONS OF UNDERAGE SEX. (I'll put a warning in violent chapters) This is set in the 90's but not completely true to its era.

✵ English is not my first language and I'm dyslexic so even though I tried to correct every possible mistake, if you see any, please point it out so I can correct it.

If you see any slang not properly used please do tell me respectfully and I'll change it, but don't bash me for it, I'm still learning.

✵ CONTEXT: Lilith is Circe Snape's daughter and Severus Snape's niece. Her dad is a muggle. She is in the same year as the twins.

✵ This fanfic is mostly canon except for scenes that I decided to change to fit my plot and added characters that I created.

✵ Parental relationships are a huge part of this fanfic, if you aren't comfortable with daddy/mommy issues maybe this is not for you.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

✵ I would thank you if you don't compare the Death Eaters nor Voldemort to naz!sm in my fanfiction. As a person of jewish ancestry, it makes me IMMENSELY uncomfortable.

✵ Please, do respect the boundaries I set here. While I love to chat with readers and interact with you, if you disrespect me, I'm going to call you out. If you are old enough to be reading this fanfic, you are old enough to understand limits.

✵ Be polite in the comments, remember we are all human beings with all kind of problems and, in my case, me publishing my work doesn't give anyone the right to treat it/me like shit. Think before you comment.

-

That's it so far, thank you so much for giving me the chance ♥︎☻︎

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

if the link doesn't work, you can also find me in spotify as: slytherinwitxh.

Hope you enjoy it!

- 𝑋𝑎𝑛𝑎.