Chapter 29

A/n
You all wanted smut. I'll give you smut.
I really have no idea if what I wrote is hot and steamy and stuff but I hope you all enjoy it, I tried my best hahaha.
Vote and comment, enjoy.

He stares at me observantly as I walk out of the car slowly, desperately trying to hold my balance in these heels

No words have been exchanged the whole drive home, but they weren't needed. The sexual tension between us could be felt from miles away.

I hear Aiden's footsteps as I make my way up to the bedroom. We both know what the night holds for us deep down, but neither of us have done anything than stare at the other. I think he finds my jittering amusing, because the smirk haven't left Aiden's face once since we left the restaurant.

I bite the inside of my cheek nervously and walk over to the bathroom. Getting my makeup wipes, I wash the makeup off right before brushing down my hair in it's natural straight. As I'm squeezing toothpaste on my toothbrush Aiden walks in from behind me now with his suit jacket off.

Resisting the argue to gawk at him for the millionth time tonight, I keep my eyes on my teeth through the mirror as I brush them. He just keeps looking at me.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Aiden questions, my eyes shift to him as he brushes his teeth too. The dimples on his cheek showing.

"Yeah, it was amazing." I reply with a smile and spit before washing off my face. As I apply some lotion on my face, Aiden moves behind me and presses his bulging manhood against my butt, his one hand holding my hip while the other has the toothbrush to his mouth.

I silently gasp at the feeling of him through the silk fabric of my dress but he seems unfazed.

"Did you have fun?" I almost stutter out, trying to take my mind off our current position. It does things to my panties.

Keeping eye contact, Aiden leans over, causing me to bend over the cold sink and spits his toothpaste out, our bodies never losing the close proximity.

"Oh I will." Aiden mutters in responsen and walks out, after placing a gentle peck on my exposed shoulder blade, closing the door softly behind him.

With wide eyes and an excited stomach, I splash cold water on my face and mutter some words of encouragement to myself before joining him in the bedroom.

As soon as I step outside the en-suite, I notice how all the lights are off. The only source of light is the pale light of the full moon outside and the dim led lights under the bed.

My back slams against the wall. My mouth opens at the sudden contact.

Aiden's hand wraps around my throat as he looks down at me from his towering height. The closeness of our bodies has me blushing. Sinful thoughts invade my mind.