♡8

I guess I'm just a sucker for love~

"I have some conditions."

Jisung and Soojin were now sitting on the dinning table eating their dinner which they brought from Jisung's home because his mother insisted. They were very hungry so, they decided to eat before unpacking their luggage.

"What conditions?", Soojin raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I will live with you if you follow some rules.", Jisung faced her.

The 18 years old girl scoffed. "Now what are those rules?"

"Rule no.1 you have to cook."

Soojin chuckled. "Oh you can't cook right?"

"Who said you that I can't cook? I can, just I don't want to." Jisung tried to defend himself.

Soojin nodded. "Ok ok, next.."

"Rule no.2 you can't enter my room."

"Don't worry I will never."

"Rule no.3 don't talk to me unless it's important."

"As if I want to.", Soojin said and rolled her eyes. "Only 3?"

"For now only 3." Jisung got up from his seat and put the dishes in the sink. Soojin did the same.

"Hey let's go and choose our rooms.", Soojin suggested.

"Huh? Oo ok." Jisung picked up his trolley bags and went upstairs. He looked down the stairs and saw a struggling Soojin having a hard time in carrying her bags up the stairs. Jisung sighed and went down to her and without a word took her bags and carried them upstairs. Soojin was shocked to see that Jisung was helping her. Her eyes widened but she followed Jisung to the 1st floor of the house.

"There are 4 rooms. We can choose any 2- oh wait why are these two rooms locked?", Jisung tried to open the doors but failed.

"What?! Let me try." Soojin pushed Jisung aside and twisted the doorknobs of both the doors but they were really locked. "They didn't give us any extra key right?", She asked Jisung and he just shook his head. Soojin sighed. "It's ok. We still have two rooms."

Jisung and Soojin entered the first room. It had a grey and white theme with lots of expensive furnitures and a king-sized bed. It also had a balcony and an attached bathroom. It was quite spacious. Then they went to the next room which was a little smaller than the first one. It had a pink theme, a medium-sized bed and cute decorative things but it didn't have a bathroom. Overall the room was cute.

Then the two of them went out of the room. "Which room do you want?", Soojin inquired.

"I want this room.", Jisung answered pointing his index finger towards the large room.