Chapter 20

Samridhi

Ohh no there is Naina stood with Ankit surrounded by Abhimanyu's men.

" Naina" Chachi ji screamed. Everyone is shocked.

" Naina, Ankit," Papa said. After some time everyone come out of their shock and look towards each other.

" Naina if you are here then who is in mandap," Chachaji said and everyone looks towards me.

" Yes if Naina is here then who married Abhimanyu," someone said. Chachiji glare in my direction and started coming toward me.
She stands in front of me and suddenly remove my veil and everyone gasped.

" Samridhi" she whispered.

" Lo ji mene toh phele hi kaha tha is ladki ke toh lakshan hi kharab ha ( i have already told you . This girl has bad symptoms) Bua ji said.

Chachiji raise her hand to slap me and I close my eyes waiting for impact but it never came so I open my eyes and see Abhimanyu is holding her hand.

" You can slap your niece but from now on she became my wife Samridhi Abhimanyu Singhania and no one can touch my wife," he said jerking her hand.

Ma comes in front of me." Why did you do this Samridhi why" and start crying loudly. Papa comes and take her with him but not before glaring at me.

Finally, Naina comes " are you ok" I can't control myself and burst into tears hugging her tightly. From the background, I hear Buaji said look at her acting.

"Let's go," Abhimanyu said start walking towards the door. His men and friends follow him.

Naina takes my hand start walking towards the door.

" Naina wait we have the last rasam to do," Mosiji said showing me a plate full of rice and ask me to throw it behind my back as I go towards the main door I did it.

At door, I started to cry harder. Ankit hugged me but my family members stood at their place glaring at me. Ankit made me sit in car and said bye to me. In-car Abhimanyu sits next to me busy with his phone. The car started and I look at Naina and Ankit from the car window.

After some time we reached in front of a huge mansion and its gate opens as our car started to make its way inside.

We come out of the car and Abhimanyu started to go inside I follow him there is no one at door to the welcome of the new bride I wonder where is his family members I was deep in my thought when someone called me and I come out of my trance. There stood a middle-aged woman looking at me. I turned around to look for Abhimanyu but he is nowhere to be found.

" Who are you?"

" I'm caretaker of this mansion"

"You come with me I show you your room," she said and I started to follow her. We come in front of the room. She asked me to go inside I said ok and get inside the room. I looked at the room there are huge pictures of Abhimanyu on the walls of the room so I conclude that it's his room.

There is a sound of a door opening and Abhimanyu come inside he started coming towards me. He stood in my personal space and remove my veil and I looked at him shocked. Before I do something he snacked his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him I struggle in his hold but he doesn't lose his hold.

" Leave me," I said trying to free from his grip.

" Leave you, have you forgotten this is our wedding night our suhagraat raat wifey he whispered in my ear how can I leave you" he pulled me more closely.

He started to touch my face but I jerked his hand. " Don't touch me" I said. But I'm already touching you he said and jerk me towards him and my bosom collide with his hard chest.