[23]

Alice and Dade arrived to the Cullen's household before Edward and Bella, Dade decided to help Esme prepare the food.

"Iteliona?" Dade asked, chopping up the chicken with Emmett. "Good choice."

Emmett chuckled and continued cutting up the chicken.

"So Jasper, have you made any moves on Elliot" Dade said.

All eyes turned on Jasper who awkwardly chopped the lettuce, his face unable to contain the small smile.

"I have no idea what your talking about" he mumbled, making all the Cullen's chuckle.

"Oh come on! Have you atleast talked to him since yesterday?" Dade asked.

"Well, yes. I ran into him at a coffee shop."

Dade grinned knowing there was no reason Jasper would be at the coffee shop unless he knew Eliot would be there.

"I get the feeling you knew he would be there" Dade said.

Esme raised her eyebrows at her son, and laughed.

"Your embarrassing him Dade" Esme said.

"Do continue its funny" Emmett said.

"Enough you two" Esme said.

"Sorry mom" Dade said sarcastically.
Esme shook her head, smiling.

Rosalie sighed and glared at the bowl she was holding.

"Is she even Italian?" She said.

"Well her name's Bella" Emmett said grinning, Dade stifled a giggle.

Rosalie sent her a death glare, and sent another to Emmett when he chuckled.

Jasper stiffened. "They're here."

Dade glanced at him in pity.

Alice hooked there arms. "C'mon Jasper, you need a moment."

Jasper nodded, Dade decided she couldn't just not comfort her best friend, so she placed the knife on the cutting board and hooked her other arm in his free one, Jasper sent her a grateful look.

Their feet barley made noise when they walked up the stairs unlike Dades, which seemed louder then usual compared to them.

Alice unlocked her door, she realesed Jasper's arm and plopped down on the bed.

Dade followed after her, dragging Jasper with her.

They sat in silence, for awhile.

Dade cleared her throat, and glanced at both of them.

"If you do kill Bella, I'll help you get hide her body." It was a horrible joke but it made all three of them burst out laughing.

"That's terrible!" Alice said falling down on the bed laughing loudly.

Dades throat started hurting from laughing so hard, which made her cough; which made Jasper and Alice laugh harder.

"What?" Dade said giggling.

"You cough like a child" Jasper pointed out.

"No!" Dade said, falling down. Jasper laid down next to them, their giggles subsided, and it was silent.

Except for the occasional giggle, or little 'hmm'.

They heard voices downstairs, and knew they should go see Bella.

Dade grabbed Alice's and Jasper's hands and sat up.

"Ready?" She said.

Jasper was still stiff but somewhat better then before.