52 | D-Day

It was finally D-day. The day of the gala. The day we'd finally kill off my biological father.

The day that decided whether I become Mafia Queen or not.

'Nervous Hee-Ra?' Hoseok asks me as I take a step out of my bedroom.

I shut the door behind me whilst replying with a simple nod.
'Of course, our lives are on the line after all.'

'Once Yong-Chul's gone, there's going to be no obstacles in our way. No stopping us from being the best in the game.' Hoseok smiled with an utmost proud look on his face.

'Ha.. sometimes I feel like such a liability, I dragged you all into this stupid mess..' I sighed miserably.

'You mean credibility. Didn't I tell you to stop beating yourself up like this? We trust you Hee-Ra besides Bangtan took you in so technically speaking we're only to blame ourselves.' Hoseok frowned.

'I guess you're right.' I grinned.
'Hee-Ra, please don't get hurt ok?' Hoseok said, placing his two hands on my shoulders.

I was about to reply to his question when I suddenly felt a strong presence behind me. Jimin threw his arms over both mine and Hoseok's shoulders.

'She won't get hurt if I'm around.' Jimin scoffed smugly.
'We'll see for ourselves.' I shrugged and Hoseok
lightly chuckled.
'Now then let's head down before the rest of our men arrive.'

We strolled down the mansion's stair case and greeted the few people that arrived early who were scattered all over the mansion floors.

'What a chaotic mess and this isn't even all of them!' Jimin mumbled.
'Where's Namjoon and Seokjin?' I asked, peering over people's heads in search for the two.

'Probably in the ballroom, you two go on ahead I'm going to start setting up in the basement.' Hoseok advised.

Jimin and I waved him away before entering the vast and definitely grand-looking gala room. The best room in the mansion. Yet the most frightening.

Just as Hoseok said, Seokjin and Namjoon were standing at the other end of the ballroom, busy chatting away with a few of Namjoon's men.

'Hey Joon, Jin. What's up?' I asked as both Jimin and I approached them.
'Oh Hee-Ra!! Great timing, I was just about to go look for you.' Namjoon replied.

'We need to revise over the plan.' Seokjin adds on.
'Easy, Seokjin and I stay out on the rooftop and the rest of you beat the shit out of Yong-Chul and his men.' I smiled.

'Wow.. you make it sound so easy.' Jimin laughs.
'To be honest it is an easy plan, let's just hope our Hee-Ra doesn't decide to act irrational and make unwanted moves.' Seokjin chuckles which make me roll my eyes.

'Heyyyy is it my fault I'm missing out on the fun part which is kicking ass?' I scoffed, crossing my arms together.

'Seokjin has a point though, you better stay put cousin.' Namjoon says in a grim voice.
'Got it loud and clear Joon.'

A few minutes later, heaps of people came piling into the ballroom.

Everyone was dressed in the custom made garments to be able to differentiate between Bangtan and Yong-Chul's association since no other mafias were invited to this gala. It was just a simple trap to lure Yong-Chul in.

Supposedly, there was a rumour going around that a gala was being held at our place.
With the help of our spy, the rumour should've spread within Yong-Chul's men and then they'd intrude and try taking me away.

As Namjoon stated, 'he's a downright fool who'd fall for a trap like this if it makes it any easier hunting his daughter down.'

Seokjin grabbed onto my hand and directed us out of the crowd, towards the flight of stairs that led to the rooftop.

On the way, we happened to bump into Jungkook.
'Oh hey Kook!' I grinned.
'Hey RaRa, you ready for this?' He asked me.
'So ready!'

A week before, just after the meeting, Jungkook and I decided to open up and tell everyone about our breakup.
The reactions were mainly eyes full of sympathy but that was to be expected.

'Alright well I have to go find Yoongi and Tae, you two head up ok? I left some materials to barricade the door.' Jungkook says looking at Seokjin before disappearing into the crowd.

Once we got up onto the rooftop, Seokjin slammed the door shut, locked and barricaded it, in hopes that no one could come out here.

In a matter of seconds, my father would pull up.
In a matter of seconds, shit was about to go down.

'Hee-Ra? Hey Hee-Ra? Can you hear me?' Seokjin asked, waving his right hand in front of my face.

'Huh? Oh yeah I can.. sorry I just started to think about this whole plan. Do you think it will work out in the end?' I asked Seokjin.

He didn't reply for a few seconds which made me feel slightly concerned.

'We can't say for sure what the results will be but I doubt we'll lose, we're Bangtan after all!! Most feared mafia in the game.' Seokjin replied.

Both of us peered over the edge of the building.
It was getting late, around 9 in the evening and there was still no sign of Yong-Chul or his men.

Eventually two grey cars pulled up nearby and a group of people came strolling down into our front garden towards the door.

'They're here!' I whisper-shouted.
'It's about time they arrived, I nearly dozed off!' Seokjin complained which made me laugh.

We glanced over at a small monitor that Hoseok gave us to be able to view the mansion's camera system.

'Hey can you hear me?' Hoseok called through the earpiece.
'Yeah we can, we also just saw the guys pull up.' I reply back.

'They've entered the premises, be careful up there.' Hoseok says before cutting off our communication to talk to the others.

I looked over at Seokjin, who looked back at me with a nervous smile while his fingers ran through his raven hair.

'Lets put our trust in the others.' He whispers.

A/N:

It's finally D-Day!! Will our Princess finally become Queen?

What are your thoughts?
And thank you all for the 90k reads and the sweet comments 😭💜