𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 || ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ 🎉

I rose from the dead, yeah I kinda uploaded this yesterday, but it didn't upload? ANyways happy birthday boy.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

The sun hadn't flourished from its darkened state, instead, it lurked behind the gloomy fluffs of the sky. The chirping of the birds had not started only comfortable silence filled the night.

But the silence didn't last forever, instead, the tossing and twisting awakened the ruby haired man. His eyes groggily swung open the sound of the flickering light the door let out a slight whiff before locking shut with a swift click.

"Y/n?" a small sigh came out of his mouth, rubbing his eyes. He grabbed the nearest candle, lighting it with his pyro vision. Stepping off the bed, he touched the cold wood brush against the skin of his foot. Sliding his slippers on, he moved himself to the door.

"Y/n," mumbling, the breeze whistled around him, the flame moving with the wind. Hearing the galloping of the horses in the distance faded into the forest.

"Commissions..." he shook his head, pondering how much sleep Y/n is getting nowadays. Heading back inside, he went into the silk covers. Settling his head on the pillow, he dozed off."Hmmm..." Diluc purred, dusting the morning sunshine off his features whisking a few hair strands along the way.

"You awake" Y/n giddily entered the room. A plate of fresh berries and fruits in hand and a goblet of grape juice.

"What's this for?" Diluc quirked an eyebrow at the strange gesture, his hands stroked the skin on your face, gilding it across your cheeks. "Nothing, dear I just wanted to make you something special".

"Okay..." His eyes narrowed. "Now shall we eat?" Y/n sat on his lap, her hands reached the fruits placing a strawberry in his mouth. "Do you like it?" Y/n cupped his cheeks in the palm of her hands. "Yes," his gaze melted at your touch.

But even after your loving gesture, he still speculated about what happened yesterday. "Y/n, what were you doing yesterday night?" sweat rolled off Y/ns forehead. "Oh, about that, I had to do commissions for Katheryn".

"Oh, okay..." Ding! the sound of the doorbell startled the two as they stood silent. "I'll get that" Y/n hurried to the door, leaving Diluc in suspicion.

"I'm back" Y/n returned to the room package in hand. It looked like it was about to spill with something heavy, and judging by the scent, it was some kind of pastry. 'suspicious'.

"Diluc, I'm going to do a commission, would you like to accompany me" "sure," that Y/n and Diluc got dressed ready to head into the streets of Mondsadt. "Ready?" Y/n grabbed the package and her arm.

"What's in that box?". "Umm... I got to deliver this package to Dawn winery..." "Oh, well shall we go to the winery?". 'Shoot Y/n, Dawn winery? he owns Dawn winery,' Y/n thought.

"Give me a second, Diluc" Y/n hastened to the bathroom, grasping a piece of parchment and a pen. "Shoot!" Y/n swiftly scribbled up a letter, opening the window still of the bathroom.

Diluc's hawk appeared in front of her. "Take this to Dawn winery, okay?" Placing the note on the hawk, she waved goodbye to it, watching it fly in the harvest's breeze."Let's hope it goes to the winery quick".

"Y/n, dear, have you finished!"Diluc called from the front door. "I'm coming, Diluc!" you responded, your eyes darted back to the hawk, then the door. "The best we can do is hope".After leaving your humble abode, you and Diluc stepped foot into town, carrying a package. "Y/n," Diluc stated. "Yes, dear?" Y/n answered. "You've been acting strange what's the reason behind this?"

"Well, how do I put this..." your hand rested on your chin, pondering on how to make up a reasonable excuse. "I..umm...I can't tell you yet" Y/n clasped her fingers.

"Okay..." Diluc was worried 'i can't tell you yet?' what was that supposed to mean. "Anyways shall we go to the winery," Y/n asked, her smile widened.

Diluc wasn't satisfied by your answer at all, but he trusted you. "Come on, we wouldn't want to keep the other waiting" Grabbing Diluc arms, Y/n dragged Diluc across the streets. 'The others?'."Knock knock it's, Y/n and DILUC," Y/n loudly stated. Murmurs were heard, behind the door as he heard struggling feet and light flickers, shuffling as the moving came to a stop. Diluc reluctantly twisted the doorknob as it makes a simple click sound.

As the door swung open, Diluc and Y/n found the room to be pitch black. Reaching around the room, he looked for a light switch. As his hand grazed the light switch, he flicked it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MASTER DILUC!" confetti and streamers dusted the air as the crowd of people yell in celebration. Looking around the room, he saw brilliantly decorated walls and loads of food on tables.

"Happy birthday, Diluc," Y/n said as she placed a paper crown on his head. The pale on his cheeks was sprinkled with sparkles and happiness as the crowd yelled cheers and songs.

"Happy birthday," Kaeya emerged out of the crowd displaying a bottle of wine and already drunk. "Y/n.. good job" Kaeya placed a hand on his shoulder before retreating into the crowd.A tick mark appeared on his head, as Y/n patted his back. "Come, everyone let's get the birthday boy's cake" Y/n quickly grabbed the package unravelling the ribbon, revealing a cake. Written in the red frosting was Happy Birthday Diluc.

"Now, everyone let's celebrate Master Diluc's birthday!" Cheers erupted loudly as the candles were blown out, one by one. "Thank you, everyone" Diluc smiled.

"And thankyou Y/n for being here with me," Y/n smiled walking in front of him, she adjusted the paper crown. "My prince charming," Y/n said, giving a peck on the cheeks Diluc wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing him in his chest. "My darling".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

BOI we are so close to 20k thank you to new readers and thank you for your requests! 

ヾ(•ω•')o

WORD COUNT ~ 1k