~ 13 ~

Maya's Pov:

Maya's Pov:

I was sitting on our balcony thinking about the nightmare I had when I fainted. The same nightmare has been haunting me for years. It is the same nightmare that is the reason for my many sleepless nights. We could forget the incident if it happened once, but what if the same thing happened more than once?

Flashback:

I was in seventh grade. I joined this school two years ago because my dad had transferred here. At first, everything seemed new to me, and it took me some time to adjust to the new surroundings. I used to go to school on the school bus. Nandu used to go early to school, as he used to learn karate there. I used to mingle with people easily. I had more friends on the bus than in my class. We were a gang of 7. We were not from the same class, but I got close to them within a short span of time. We used to have lots of fun while going to and returning from school and during the lunch break. Everything was going well. We used to make lots of memories when we were together.

But, as they say, not every day is our day. We can't expect what will happen in the next moment of our lives. It was an unusual day when I noticed a new guy sitting with our group. I came to know that he was our senior, but I didn't get any good vibes around him, so I maintained my distance from him. With the days passing by, he became very attached to our group. But I was always cautious around him. 

It's just like every other day, but not for me. I didn't find my best friend that day, and the place where we used to sit daily was occupied by him. And, to my bad luck, there was no place to be anywhere as this was the last stop. I didn't have any choice, so I sat next to him, and to my luck, nothing happened that day. My best friend has been diagnosed with viral fever and chickenpox. And for the next few days, I had to sit with him because my gang wouldn't let me sit elsewhere. I did notice the way they exchanged glances, but I took it lightly.

One day, he sat so close to me without leaving any space between us, making me very uncomfortable. I pushed him and stood up from my seat, moved to the front, and stood there, as standing seemed to be the better option for me. Either I used to stand daily or sit in the front, leaving my gang at the back.

But one day, they dragged me and made me sit beside him in the last seat, and that was not at all a good day for me. He took advantage of the situation and sat next to me. I felt his hot breath near my neck. I tried to move, but he blocked my way. He started touching me inappropriately. Even when I pushed him, he didn't budge and continued his disgusting act while talking with our gang. They couldn't see anything because of his huge personality. I hugged my school bag, which was in my lap, tightly. I moved close to the window side. But who could change a rogue like him? He pushed my bag and roamed his hand all over my body. I tried to move away from there, but in front of his strength, mine seemed nothing. I whimpered and begged him to stop his assault. But then he started touching my feminine parts, making me ashamed of myself. For a moment, I felt blank and didn't know what to do. I felt wetness on my cheeks. Tears were flowing continuously from my eyes.