Chapter 24 (Lust or Love)

\Art is not mine/ !Lemon warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had returned to base after killing Dr Stylish the rest of night raid had another mission to take care of i offered to go with them but they declined it so me and Akame at base alone.

Akame had come down from her room she had an anxious look on her face so i asked her why.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame-Chan why the anxious look?"

Akame:"I have to tell you something in complete privecy."

I was quite confused but if she needed to talk to someone i was there for her. We ended up in Akame's room she took a deep breath and started speaking.

Akame:"Since the day you saved my life from the headhunter i've been having these feeling's that won't go away i guess what i'm trying to say is. I-i love you."

She quickly closed her eye's after she told me she had these feeling's but i guess i have had these feeling's to ever since that one mission.

Flashback

The battle against the worde of danger beast was ending after she had slain the largest one she had started falling from the air.

Tatsumi:"No i'm not letting you die not here!"

I leaped into the air and caught her before she made contact with the ground.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi?"

At that moment i was really just thinking with my heart insteed of my head i didn't have these feeling's until now it had been month's since i joined by now and she had these feeling's since we met.

End of flashback.

At that moment i couldn't hold back.

Once my lip's made contact with her's i felt something i've never felt before i truly fell in love

Once my lip's made contact with her's i felt something i've never felt before i truly fell in love. After we ended our kiss she said something that made my heart stop for a second.

Akame:"Tatsumi i- i wanna have a baby."

What she said caught me completely off guard did she really mean it? Even though we weren't fully mature enough and we were on the break of war i'd be lying if i said i didn't want the same thing

Tatsumi:"Akame if you truly want a baby then i'll give you a baby."

Akame:"Thank you Tatsumi-Kun."

She layed down on her bed as i slowly striped her of her clothing leaving her bare. Her face was bright red and so was mine she sliped my shirt off as i unbuckled my belt and sliped off my jean's leaving us both completely naked.

Tatsumi:"Akame-Chan are you sure you want this?"

Akame:"I truly do i've had these feeling's since we met i'm ready to have a baby i know that we'll be amazing parent's."

I pulled back and thrusted in with just enough force to enter her. When she yelped in pain it scared me at first since i was never giving a proper talk about how it worked for women so i stoped right away.

Tatsumi:"A-a-Akame y-you're bleeding."

Akame:"It's okay it's normal for a woman to bleed there first time it just hurt's a little."

I waited until she said she was ready.

Akame:"Please Tatsumi i'm ready."

I pulled back and started moving as gently as i could since i wasn't quite sure if it still hurt for her.

Akame:"Hahhh ahhhh so good hahhh ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"Hah Akame-Chan ah."

Akame:"Hahhh ahhhh keep going ahh don't stop ahhh!"

To think we just became boyfriend and girlfriend and we were already doing this i was very surprised that she was wanting to have sex when we just started dating.

Akame's P.O.V

As senpai and me continued to make love i couldn't help but think one thing.

Akame:(Finally i've secured my senpai as my own noone can have him now when i have his baby he will be mine and he'll never leave me.)

That thought was stoped however as he continued to move is big "Tool" in and out of my sencetive pussy the more i moaned it sounded like music to the both of us.

Akame:"Ahh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh more ahhh don't stop hahhh ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"Akame-Cha--ahh."

Everytime his sentince was interupted by his moan's was amazing him saying my name made me want it even more.

Akame:"Hahhh hahhh ahhhh ahhhh keep going ahhh faster faster!"

I could tell he was listining as he picked up speed the feeling made my delirious all i could focus on was keeping awake and continuing to make love with my senpai.

Akame:"Please Tatsumi-Kun ahhh hahh cum inside me!"

I was hoping with all my heart we would hit or orgasm together and it paid off as we had our orgasm together.

Akame+Tatsumi:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

I could feel his warm semen filling my womb it felt so wrong but so right at the same time now the only thing left is to hope i get pregnant i wasn't sure if i would but we could only prey.

Senpai laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him as we fell asleep together now my little "Killing spree" could end Tatsumi-Kun was now all mine. I kissed him one last time before i fell asleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon so i'll see y'all later bye.]