HOMECOMING

Aria PoV

Salvatore Boarding House

Rebekah had been acting weird ever since last night, she wanted time alone after the events of last night so I left and went back to my apartment. Now every time she looks as me she looks nervous as though she is hiding something. She hasn't even let me come over to see her that much.

Currently I was at the Salvatore's house getting ready for homecoming. I was ready wearing my dress and Rebekah was making the final touches to her hair.

 I was ready wearing my dress and Rebekah was making the final touches to her hair

"Getting a head start, huh?" Elena asks as she enters the room.

"Embarrassing truth? This is my first high school dance." Rebekah tells her acting nice, what the hell is going on with her?

"Ever?" Elena asks her surprised.

"I never really had time for high school before. Nik and I were always moving around, running. Anyway- I didn't want to leave anything to chance. Have you heard anymore from him?" Rebekah questions her. What is going on? What is happening with Nik?

"No. But I'm sure that when he does return he'll do it with flair." Elena says. And since when was he coming back?

"What the hell is going on, what is happening with Nik." I ask angrily, but I proceeded to be ignored.

"And Damon and my father are all set with their plan?" Rebekah then says.

"What plan." I snap angrily.

"There is nothing to worry yourself with Aria." Rebekah says waving me off, before turning back to Elena.

"Yes." Elena replies simply.

"Rebekah tell me what is going on." I practically cry out to her and she ignores me again.

"Don't tell me. I don't want to know, I just- I want to go to the dance and leave the rest to Mikael." Rebekah says turning back to the mirror. Why in hell is Mikeal involved?

" I know it's really hard. So thank you for helping us get Klaus back into town." Elena says quickly to prevent me asking anymore questions. They are trying to kill Nik?

"Just be careful. I've been running for a thousand years for a reason. Mikael is not a good person and he definitely can't be trusted. No one in my family can." Rebekah says with tears in her eyes.

"Rebekah" I snap angrily my eyes now flashing purple.

"It has to be done Aria." She tells me plainly. I mean I get she is angry as Nik killed her mum but A- she probably deserved it for sealing his wolf side away. And B- what I just said, I really don't have a b. But back to the point, she probably deserves it, and I am not defending him, I am simply stating a point, I still don't like him at all.

"Are you okay?" Elena says now feigning that she cares. I just now stand there growing, to mad to even communicate actual words.

"I've spent my whole life loving and hating my brother with equal measure. I never thought that I'd be the one to help drive a stake through his heart. No tears- I don't want to ruin my makeup." Rebekah states. You know when you reach the peak of anger, that is what I feel right now, Nik is her brother and now she is planning to get rid of him. I calm myself down to think of a plan to prevent the current situation at hand. I now ignore the rest of the conversation that they are having.