A New Life / One

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early and happily knowing that I'll be going to a place that I've always been waiting for, always been dreaming of.

Hogwarts.

I'm going be a fifth year this year. I've been studying at home for the past 4 years since my mother is travelling for her work and she was excellent at teaching so I didn't mind.

My mother's a witch, a Ravenclaw witch to be exact. My father is a muggle. We don't usually talk about him at home since... he left my mother when he found out she was a witch or that's what mum told me. But just like I said, we don't talk about him.

So anyways....

I look out my window seeing and admiring the bright blue sky and hearing wood thrush birds singing beautifully.

"This is gonna be a great day." I said to myself before I climb out of bed, feeling my feet hitting the soft touch of my white fur carpet.

I walk out of my bedroom door, instantly smelling the sense of sausages, bacons and eggs. I smile softly to myself as I walk downstairs, quietly as possible.

I walk quietly to the kitchen to see my mother swaying gracefully to the music coming from the radio. I paused for a second to listen to the song.

It was "The Night We Met by Lord Huron."

I stand there watching my mother dancing and humming with the tune for a bit. I smile to myself waiting for the perfect timing to hug my mother. I quietly walked over to her, with my arms already out.

I hug her tightly when I got to her saying "Good morning".

She turns around, laughing slightly and kissing my head saying, "Good morning, darling". I giggle lightly knowing that it scared her.

I sit down at one of the kitchen chairs as my mother brought two plates of breakfast and sit down across me.

"It's your first day at school so eat up, darling."

"Yes, mum." as I smiled softly and take one of the plate in front of me and starts eating while asking my mum questions and telling her about how exciting I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. This is my first time writing a story or a book (whatever you want to call). Im sorry if this doesn't reach your expectations but i will try harder next time. I love you!!!❤❤ BYEEEE!!!!!!!

update December 26, 2021 - bruh what the heck did i wrote for the first chapter. eww ewww eww eeww eww i hate this i hate it so muchh its so short too 412 words only but i promise the other chapters are much much better