Three Musketeers

≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁≁

Katya looked up to see Stefan staring at her wide eyed and she beamed at him with a huge smile.

"Katya?"

"Stefan."

Running through the doorway without any trouble, he met her halfway as she leapt into his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck, his caught her and sat under her thighs. Her legs circled his torso, so she didn't fall as he spun her around. Katya laughed and threw her head back, her hair flapping about her face.

He grinned at her, setting her back down on the floor, as her arms rest on his shoulders before pulling into one more tight hug: this time with her feet on the floor.

"It's so good to see you" Stefan's muffled voice said nuzzling his head further into her neck. She laughed and pulled back slapping his arm playfully,

"It's great to see you too Stefanie." She smiled cheekily.

He groaned loudly before grumbling, "I thought I told you to stop calling me that." He narrowed his eyes at her with a grimace on his lips which just made her smile grow.

"Yeah, but I didn't listen." He let out a laugh, not being able to hold it back anymore.

Still looking at each other, they remembered that they weren't the only ones in the room. Snapping out of their dazed like state they looked to the large archway where a crowd of people were staring at the two of them, wide eyed, jaw dropped, and with a gobsmacked look on their face.

Their eyes kept darting between the two best friends like they had seen the most incredible thing in the world. The only things running through their minds being how they've never seen Stefan this happy or carefree, and who is this mystery women?

Clearing their throats in sync sharing one last grin, the two green eyes friends turned to the other people with raised eyebrows. Quickly snapping out of their shock and confusion they scattered back into the room they were previously in. All taking a seat they leaned forward slightly as they watched the best friends walk into the room, Stefan with his arm around the girl's shoulder and her head leaning on his shoulder.

Elijah sat down as well, his chair the farthest from the others as he analysed the new women in the room. He too was quite surprised by Stefan's manner with this woman as he always thought as him as quite broody and uptight. Looking at the friends he could tell that they had known each other for a long time, by their shows of affection to one another the thought passed his mind that they could be more than just friends, but he erased it because he knew that Stefan was not the unfaithful type. This friendship was just pure, easily deducible that they loved each other greatly, but in a platonic manner.

"Sooooo, who might this be?" Damon finally broke the silence, his curiosity getting the better of him. He gestured up and down the girl next to his younger brother. Stefan cleared his throat and then turned to everyone else in the room.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my best friend." Everyone in the room turned their gaze to the blonde haired, green eyed girl who was now standing awkwardly next to Stefan. She internally frowned and shied away slightly at the attention. Unconsciously stepping back so her best friend was standing slightly in front of her.

Noticing this movement, Stefan pulled her onto a couch by the side. As soon as she sat down, she was immediately bombarded with questions, "What's your name?" "When did you meet?" "Are you a vampire?" "Do you like shopping?"

Katya cringed at the sudden attack of questions and looked to Stefan for help. He gave her a pointed look that said introduce yourself. She looked around the room and gave a small wave.