CHAPTER-40

"Don't you tell me you posted this picture from his phone",Geet said looking at his recent post.

"Yeah...I mean I was the one who asked him to post",I said as I put the fork nailed to veg Manchuria in my mouth.

"You know what,you guys are my OTP",she said and hugged me.

"Shut up with your OTP non sense Geet.I can't beleive you were the who constantly forced me to move on a few weaks ago and now I'm putting up with all your OTP shit",I said as I hugged her back.

"No yaar,the rain thing was perfect and I never knew that you still had the ring I gave you years ago."

"I sort of had it always.I mean it just layed in my bag all the time",I chuckled.

This was three years ago.It was valentine's and I sort of expecting that someone was gonna propose me.I was ready to propose him back because I had real hard crush on him.Geet bought a ring for me so that I could give it to him but he never proposed me and the ring just stayed with me until Stefan proposed me.
It was some sort of cheap ring that Geet bought in a fair and the fact that he still choses to wear it is impressive.

Today's the wedding and all of us are dressed in red and white.Everyone is just looking stunning and Stefan...Holy fuck he looks damn sexy in kurta.His red kurta perfectly complements his fair skin and black beard.No man here is not half as good looking as him.He for once looks likes a decent office person.I mean he made sure that all his tatoos are covered with his sleeves and he also air brushed the ones on his head and neck.I don't know why but he chose not to wear his nose and ear rings too.He looks like a sexy good boy today and I'm just loving his new angle.
I still can't imagine the amount of pain he had to undergo to get his head tattooed.
Seriously!!

Stefan's pov

Everyone has arrived to the venue and the ceremonies are gonna start in a while and my elder sister is finally getting married today.I really like wearing this Indian thing, makes me look a little decent. I just wanted to look decent enough in my sister's wedding and then I can be back to being my bitchy self.Kritika is wearing a saree today and I have never seen her wearing one and she definitely looks like an angel.She is wearing a saree with white embroidery complementing with her red blouse and her dyed brown hair is left open with a piece of jewelry dangling down her hairline.She is wearing some big jhumkas that my mom has gifted her looking all cute and adorable in them.She is not paying much attention to me,she is busy gossiping with her best friend and is not even looking at me.
I'm gonna text her now.

S-*Hey.Do you remember someone called Stefan?He is a poor boy from London who is right now under ignorance from his girlfriend*.

K-*And remember how pretty his girlfriend is looking today and her boyfriend doesn't even acknowledge that.What a pity!*

S-*That's the reason you are not talking to me??Like wtf?*😑

K-*🤷*

S-*My girlfriend pretty much looks like an angel today....just can't take my eyes off.*

K-*My Boyfriend is looking decent for once😂😂*

S-👊👊

K-🥵💥🔥

S-😸😸😸

K-🧟

S-😋😋

K-Okay get off now.

She doesn't take a hint.

S-*You really are dumb*
..................................................................................................
Leaving aside the fact that it's my sister's wedding,this is going to be a special day because I'm going to meet Eva today.It has been some 4-5 years I haven't seen her. I'm quite nervous actually. What is she going to say?Is she going to talk to me?

There she is.Long brown hair and brown eyes and I never knew she had such long beautiful lashes. There is no doubt that I fell in love with her and knew she was mine the minute I saw her. I'm not sure if she still remembers me but I can't wait to embrace her.I can no longer wait so I sprint my way towards her.

"Hey hi baby",I say and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi",she smiled back at me and kissed me back on the cheek.

I didn't expect that sort of gesture from her but whatever it was,I felt the best.
.................................................................................,................

"Kritika, listen",I call her as she walks past me.

"Hmm?"

"When are you leaving?I was wondering that it is not safe for you to travel considering the covid upsurge in your country.You shouldn't be travelling.I suggest you should stay here a few more days until the situation becomes a little manageble.You know what mean",I say.

"Yeah it's a very saddening situation out there.The numbers just shoot up everyday and it makes me feel so upset and depressed.You are right,I shouldn't be traveling ,actually I was thinking the same to cancel those tickets."

"Yeah don't worry about that. I will get them cancelled",I say patting her shoulder.

"But Stefan I can't stay here forever.I need to go back",shr says with remorse in her eyes.

"You will go back one day.Everything is gonna get alright and all we can to right now is make sure that we are safe and just pray",I hug her to comfort her and a place a kiss on her head.

"Yeah",she looks into my eyes now",Thank you for letting me stay",she hugs me even tighter.

"If only you could stay here forever,I can't be luckier.Now tell me don't you like being around me?"

"I love it more than anything",she was quick to answer.

"Then just stay forever okay or let's move to London once the situation gets better."

"Let's get married first or rather let's attend Bella's wedding first",she smiles at me.

"Or rather just let me kiss you first",I press my lips onto hers.
"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look today?",I say trying to set her ruined lipstick on her lips with my thumb.

"I know",she said smirking and then quickly placed a peck on my lips and vanished.