Chapter Twenty

A shorter chapter today sorry, a family member was in A&E for most of the night so I'm rather tired. Hope this is okay. 

I spin round with a smile on my face to see Kai Parker leaning against the wall with a smirk.

"I would think that this isn't the best time to do so" I smirk, my mates stare at each other as they size each other up.

"Thomas O'Conner" Thomas walks forward, his rough Irish accent coming out.

"Stiles Stilinski" Stiles joins Thomas, his voice unusually low.

"Should I grab the camera, or shall I?" Katerina says quietly to me as she comes and stands next to me.

I laugh quietly and Caroline joins me on my other side.

"I think they're going to puff up like cats in a minute" She mutters and all three of us laugh quietly, they honestly did look like that.

"I bet you 1K that they become thick as thieves in ten minutes" I say quietly, trying to hold in a laugh.

"5" Katerina says and I nod.

"Deal"

"Where are the others?" Kai asks, not taking his eyes off Thomas and Stiles.

Instantly my mood dampens, Katerina moves her arm around my shoulders and Caroline cuddles into my side.

"I'll kill them" Kai snarls as it clicks in his head. He walks over to Thomas and Stiles, trying o convince them to murder the Originals for hurting me.

Let's just say it didn't take a lot of convincing.

"I'm sure Ellie didn't destroy all the white oak" Thomas says to Kai and I shake my head.

"It's all gone, now stop plotting their deaths. I want them to live" I say, pushing the sadness away. "We're going back to Mystic Falls in two weeks. We need to think about how we are going to handle the last Alpha wolf and what we are going to do with the teacher"

"Can we finally make the bro cave first?" Stiles looks at me with hopeful eyes and I instantly melt, nodding my head.

My mates rush off after giving me a quick peck on the lips, one after the other and I laugh quietly as I pass a check to Katerina.

"I win" She smirks and I roll my eyes, nudging her.

"For now"

"You know what I smell?" Damon says coming over, though he does give a small glare to Katerina and he moves Lydia away from her.

"What Damon?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"A bambi eater" He smirks and I laugh quietly.

"Come in Stefan" I call out and he zooms in, doing a double take when he sees Katerina.

"Katherine" He breathes out and he looks between the two of us.

"Identical, I know. Frazzled my brain too" Damon sighs dramatically, earning a hit on the chest from Lydia.

"Behave Damon, I want to meet your brother" She says, feisty as ever.

"Who are you?" Stefan asks bluntly making both me and Katerina roll our eyes simultaneously, all feelings for her past lover gone now she has found her mates.

Her said mates were arguing in the background about sharing her, I wish her luck there.

"Damon's mate, Lydia Martin. Your brothers an ass, ignore him" Lydia gave Stefan a small smile and held out her hand, the bunny eater took it and they starting teasing Damon together.

Myself and Katerina walk over to her arguing mates, I nudge her teasingly.

"You're going to have fun with these two" I smirk and she elbows me in the ribs.

"Help me Ellie" She uses puppy eyes against me and I sigh, giving in.

"Hey boys" I snap my fingers and they look over at me. "Your girl currently has a bounty on her head for another three weeks, so maybe you should try and work together no?"

"When did you become Spanish?" Katerina asks with a smile playing at her lips and I just raise an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" I question and she just laughs.

"Fine we'll behave" Peter grumbles and Aiden gives a begrudging nod of the head.

I leave them to talk and go to the sound of my mates arguing about whether they should have beanbags or sofas.

"Do I get to say what I think" I lean against the door with a smile.

They all look at me with a smirk and Thomas speeds over first, taking me in his arms. He kisses me passionately, away from the others.

"Of course darling" He says in between kisses.

"Oh don't hog her Thomas" Stiles groans out and I peek over my heretics shoulder to see my other two mates looking at Thomas annoyed.

"I think you guys should have a sofa." I smirk at them "Easier to fit...activities on it"

"We agree"