30

Today is my sweet 16!! And guess how they woke me up? No not with breakfast in bed, not with kisses and cuddle and no not by singing.

THEY FREAKING WOKE ME UP BY THROWING ME IN THE POOL!!!!!
Ughhh I have idiots as brothers.

After I took a shower I went down to the kitchen not even saying hello as mad as I was.

"Awww our birthday girl is mad" I heard Romeo say, I just glared at him.

"Guuuuys what the heck did you do to her on her birthday...." I heard daddy A ask

Everyone muttered nothing and I just scoffed at them.

My dads came and kissed me on the head wishing me a happy birthday.

Noah is taking me out in about two hours and then we are having a small gathering like last year.

After breakfast, I went up to take a shower and get ready for going out with Noah. I put on a rib set dress. The top was long-sleeved and blue and the skirt was midi and the same color. I felt like curling my hair today so that is what I did. When I was done I knew Noah was already here because I heard him talking with my brothers.

Walking down the stairs everyone turns around watching me with what I think is proudness.

"You look beautiful as always my sweet princess," daddy L says as he kisses my head.

"Indeed you do," Daddy L says while kissing my cheek.

Noah is still in chock until Diego slaps him in the back of his head and I can't help but laugh at him trying to play it cool. As soon as we go out the door he speaks.

"You look amazing" making me blush

"Thank you"

we spend the day at an amusement park going on rides. Noah wins me two stuffed animals and I actually won him one. Before going home we went to the beach for a walk.

"uhm i wanted to ask you something, and it's ok if you say no, nothing will change..." he keeps rambling.

"Noah what is going on?" 

"uhm, I think it's pretty clear that I like you, and we have so much fun together and when I am with you I forget everything else in this world. Would you like to be my girlfriend and uhm I already asked the family and they all were ok after they threatened me a couple of times" I just stared at him stunned. OMG he wants to be my boyfriend. omg omg omg

"ehm, now would be a good time to say something Alexa." 

"yes, of course, yes aah" and with that, I jump on him and hug him. 

" well then, before we go back I wanted to give you your birthday gift when we are alone." he gives me a box. Opening the box I can't help the tears. It was a necklace with a sunflower locket. opening it there was the sentence "you are my sunshine". I loved it, and it had so much meaning and knowing my family and Noah calls me sunshine it meant a lot to me. 

"Thank you, I love it really" with that I grab his face and start kissing him all over the face. He starts to chuckle at me and then grabs my face to hold me still. Staring at his beautiful eyes I can't help but smile. And then he leans in and kisses me. Guys, I am dreaming now, right? 

Going back home I got this feeling that someone was watching us, but since today has been perfect I ignored it. It's probably me being paranoid.

When we got there everyone was waiting for us. Even miss L and uncle Adam. I missed them so much.
Ben had the day free today so I was surprised to see him here and it was fun seeing him in a normal mode and not all security mode.

"Guys this has been the best day ever, you all gave a big part in my life and you have no idea how much I love you all. Thank you for coming to celebrate me"  I got all cheers and my dad hugged me.

" I can't belive my princess is all big now" Daddy A says.

"Well since you started the day in the pool it is only fair you end it in the pool" I hear Romeo say behind me.

I don't even think I just run
"No stop it please not again DAAAADS SAVE ME!!" I run in circles with Romeo behind me and everyone laughing. I see Diego filming us. And then I think of a smart move I run and jump on daddy L's back thinking he would save me.

But no he walks to the pool and before I know it he jumps in with me behind him.

"Sorry princess"

"Ughhh I can't belive you!!!" And with that I think of a great idea.

"Romeooooooo" I run to him and hug him.

"Nooo now I am all wet, you are a meanie!" And with that we all laugh again.

When I went to sleep I had the biggest smile on my face. But somehow I had a feeling that this was the calm before the storm.