2

"Ms. Hwang, the massage therapist has arrived."

"Bring her to my room, and tell her to wait for a while."

I ordered, eyes focused on the papers. I'm currently at my own office inside my house, working right after freshening up despite being told by Lia to relax and rest. Well, I'm a workaholic who can't be stopped.

I finally stood up, stretched a little before proceeding to my bedroom at the 3rd floor of my house.

"Ms. Hwang, she's already inside your room accompanied by one of the maids."

"Okay, thank you. If anyone calls on the telephone, please tell them that I'm not available."

"Will do, Ms. Hwang..."

I nodded as a sign for her to leave, turning the doorknob of my room door and was met by one of my maids and a new face. What a fine lady, is she the massage therapist?

She had short brown hair, a flawless face that held a small smile, and was wearing an all white outfit which I assumed was her uniform. She was clutching onto the strap of her sling bag as she stared at me, shifting her body weight from one foot to another.

"Ms. Hwang, she is the massage therapist."

"Okay, you may leave now."

She bowed politely before heading out, leaving me and the lady. She was still standing there, head tilted a little, as if she was waiting for me to introduce my self. Cute.

"Good evening, I'm Hwang Yeji."

"Good evening Ms. Hwang, I'm Shin Ryujin, your massage therapist for today."

She beamed a smile and offered a handshake, which I gladly accepted, of course. She looks like a cat with that whisker dimples.

"Shall we start now, Ms. Hwang?"

"I guess we should... And please, just call me Yeji."

"Okay then, let's start now, Yeji..."

She smiled sheepishly, which was such a childlike manner, emitting a chuckle from me. She turned around then asked me to strip off my clothing except my underwear (of course), and told me to lay on my stomach. She was preparing her things, back facing me, rummaging through her bag as she ask me some questions.

"Is this your first time?"

My head snapped towards her as she asked that question, our eyes meeting in the process. I had to swallow the lump on my throat as our staring contest continued, pushing away some wild thoughts in my mind. Why does she have to ask a question with an underlying meaning? I cleared my throat, breaking off the eye contact as I turned my head another way.

"Yes, i-its my first time"

"Ah, I see... Are you nervous?"

"Uh... No?"

Lies. I'm actually a bit tensed, but I figured it might be because it is my first. I disliked being touched by anyone, actually.

"Hmmm, you seem confused eh? Just relax, your muscles are so tensed. Take deep breaths, a'ight?"

"M'kay..."

I did as she told, took deep breaths at a slow pace and was surprised that it actually worked. It calmed my nerves and raging heart, easing down my nervousness.