⚠︎3⚠︎

You could hear a crow pass by as we stared at each other awkwardly, with me having that stupid panicked look on my face. I'm sure I look dumb right now but, fucking hell, who cares?!

"Are you damn serious right now?"

"What made you think that I'm joking?"

"That damn midget... I'm gonna kill her."

I mumbled out, burying my face on my hands in distress. I'm gonna kill a little bitch tomorrow, seriously. That damn midget, I should've known she was up to no good when she made that suggestion to call a massage company!

"Hey, I get it now... I understand that this was done without your consent. We can stop this, I can tell my company to give back your payments. You can cancel this reserva—"

"Stop. Its fine."

"W-What?"

I sighed, but I could feel the heat from my cheeks. Damn, why I gotta be so gay and horny like this? I glanced at Ryujin and saw her looking like a lost puppy, fiddling with the hem of her white uniform. Fuck, it won't hurt to let off some steam, right?

"I said, its fine."

"Are you serious?"

"What made you think that I'm joking?"

I repeated the exact words she said earlier which made her chuckle, shaking her head slightly at my remark. Well, that easily shook off the awkward atmosphere.

"Well, if that's the case, shall we continue then?"

"Sure..."

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

I laid back down and soon after, I felt her warm hands making contact with my bare skin once again. I wasn't nervous anymore about how should I react, not when I know where this is headed to. Ryujin went back to her job, with her hands roaming from my back to my legs, but I'm quite sure I felt her hands nearing my private part as if she was testing the waters.

"I'm gonna ask you once again, are you sure, Yeji?"

"Yes, I definitely am."

"Okay then..."

I moaned when she finally gave her full attention to my heat. Fuck yes, now I'm sure as hell that I would never regret this decision. Her hands played with my wet folds as she spread my wetness throughout my mound, and I heard her chuckle lowly. That was hot.

"Already this wet, Yeji?"

"auugghhhhhh f-fuck..."

How could a hand work this much magic? Her ring and middle finger kept playing with my clit, rubbing and constantly flicking it, while her other hand roamed through my back sensually.

Finally, her fingers slipped inside me. Oh damn, they were long and they definitely knew where the right places are. She was moving it in and out slowly, going on full strokes while her other hand adjusted my leg position to an open one so she can have more access. I was already a moaning mess.

"You're so tight..."

"hmmmm auugghhhhh..."

Then she suddenly changed her pace. She slowly took her fingers out, before quickly slamming it back in with much force, then took it out, and slammed it in once again. I couldn't contain the loud moan that came out of my mouth as she repeated the process. Oh my gosh this feels to good to be true.

I knew I was close, and I think she felt it too because of how my hole tightly clenched around her fingers. Her pace then started to get faster, and I could feel my body shake at how quick her hands were.

"uugghhhhhhh I-I'm c-cl— auughhhhhhhh"

And I felt the knot on my stomach finally erupted as I came, my whole body shaking as I moaned loudly.

"Felt good, right?"

Ryujin whispered right through my ear as she let me ride my high by slowing her pace, before finally pulling her fingers out.

I remained laying down as I tried to catch my breath after that mind-blowing orgasm, my eyes halfway opened as I stared at Ryujin. I scanned her beautiful features from her expressive eyes, boopable nose, rosy cheeks, and kissable lips. I trailed down my eyes down her sharp jawline, her toned arms, veiny hands, until my eyes landed on the large bulge of her white pants. I could feel her eyes following where I was looking, and she suddenly cleared her throat before standing up and turning away from me.

Was she shy about it?

"Is that?..."

"Uhm..."

I slowly sat up and didn't bothered to cover my naked body, still staring at her back as she started to organize her things. I heard a zip which indicates that she was finished with what she was doing, and then she sighed.

"The massage is done now, Ms.Hwang. Thank you for being our company's customer—"

"Ryujin, can you come here for a second?"

"But the special service is already fin—"

"I'm still customer, and I have a request."

"..."

Ryujin sighed once again before she turned to face me, her hands trying to cover her center as she slowly walk towards my bed. When she was finally in front of me, I gave her a smirk as a crazy thought ran through my mind.

I took a hold of her hands before I forcefully pulled her down on the bed, and then hovering on top of her with my heat perfectly aligned to her huge erection.

"Yeji!"

"What? I'm a customer, and I demand you to extend your special treatment. Would you decline my request, Ryujin?"

Ryujin groaned as I started to grind on her aching bulge, turning me on even more because her deep moan was too sexy. Goodness, she's obviously so big. Fuck I can't wait to return the favor and make her enjoy too...

"Y-Yeji— auugghhhhh fuck..."

"Hm, that's what I thought... C'mon now Ms.Shin, I want an extra service again."

Ryujin breathed heavily as she stared intently at my eyes, and then I felt her hands gripping on my waist before she flipped us over, with her hovering above me.

"What extra service would you want, Yeji?"

"Fuck me"

She smirked, before she leaned closer and smashed our lips together.