PART-6

Y/N POV:-

I returned back into my dorm completely not wanting to interact with anyone. All I know is I just wanna have some ramen and strawberry milk with my Netflix. I quickly took out a packet of ramen and poured hot water into it before dropping the veggies and spices and set it aside. I quickly changed my clothes and suddenly a thought crossed my mind, what will cherry even have or her dinner.

You: "She's still not here I should bring healthy meal for her. "

I said to myself as I was not feeling hungry so I thought to buy food for Chae as she didn't do her lunch properly. This girl~. I putted a long coat on my body and went to buy some dinner for Chae of course everytime noodles won't work.

AFTER SOME TIME

I walked back into the dorm along with some salads, sandwich and veggie wrap. I placed it on her side table and went to my room after taking off my coat as I was feeling too much sleepy. Well, I have to work tomorrow, so Imma have proper sleep. Before that, I texted Cherry to come back as it would be getting late. After that I was driven by sleep.

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING

I woke up as my alarm buzzed and I checked the time. Phew! an hour is still left. I quickly grabbed my clothes after brushing and took a hot shower. I came out wearing this.

My first day of the job yaayee! I danced in front of the mirror and then quickly combed my hair and tied them into loose braid

My first day of the job yaayee! I danced in front of the mirror and then quickly combed my hair and tied them into loose braid. After slapping some cream onto my skin I went to check up on Cherry. She was busy serving breakfast on the plates. As soon as she saw me a small smile made its way onto her lips

Cherry: "Thanks for the dinner Y N. "

Hah! Knew it. I am smart. I just nodded my head.

Cherry: "Y/N eat these pancakes we still have 30 minutes left so take. Say aaaaa."

I opened my mouth as she fed. Well I am too lazy to eat it with my own hands so I let her be. BUT I AM NOT A HEADACHE!

You: "Mm Chae I am full already, don't wanna look pregnant on my first day let's go."

Cherry: "Okay but first finish your water."

She handed me a glass of water and I quickly slurped that. We exited the dorm afterwards and went toward the restaurant. Both of us stepped inside and the bell rang indicating that someone arrived. My eyes roamed over as I saw two girls standing by the drinks counter smiling at us . They must be our co-workers. We walked up to them.

Y/N: "Hi girls I am Y/N, Emi Y/N and this is my friend Cherry Quinn, You both are supposed to be our co-workers right, your good names please."

Yurina: "I am Kang Yurina but you can call me Yuri, and Cherry would be working with me." *smile*

Sujin: "We'll guys I am Sujin, can call me Soo or Jinne too and Y/N you'd be working with me and do you guys have a nickname." *smile*

Y/N: "Nice to meet you guys. Well Cherry has a nickname Chae ,but only I have the right to adress her like that. You can call her RiRi, lili or something else."

The three of them laughed at my possessiveness for Cherry.

Cherry: "So guys without any further delay let's start the work."

Everyone nodded and Cherry followed Yuri in the kitchen while me and Sujin we're sitting on the drinks counter.

Sujin: "Buddy first of all we're gonna make protein-rich shakes for BTS members. Make this a daily routine as their dietician has planned this for them for a long time so yeah."

Y/N: "Oh! so let's start making it then."

We both nodded and started making the shakes and we talked about each others likes and dislikes as well. I must say Soo is and easy-going girl and plus she is way to funny and mature as well. We both were done with the making of shakes.

Soo: "Y/N now your duty is to give this to all the members and I am gonna go and distribute these breakfast boxes now to all the staff members. Okay"

I nodded and took the drinks to give it to all the members. I was walking through the corridor and yes.....I reached the gym area. I opened the door and saw 6 of the members relaxing. (Wait who is not here) Okay so I wasn't late. They saw me and I became a bit nervous so I clutched onto the bottles tightly and bowed them.

RM: "Hi Y/N, no need to be nervous even tho if you are and you can put the drinks on the table." *smile*

You: "Nae!"

Jimin: "Welcome to our family Y/N and no need to be nervous with us chill okay."

Jhope and jin: "Yes!!"

They were so polite to me which helped me really a lot. Wow Biighit staffs are really lucky to have such gentlemans in their company.

Suga: "I have heard from Mr Oh that you have a great knowledge and you even speak 4 different languages too."

RM: "I Have heard it from him as well."

You: "Ahhhh.....yes I can speak 4 lang-"

Jungkook: "Jinja! Noona! Can you teach them to meee too~."

He cooed and everyone giggled at his cuteness while I just nodded my head as yes. I can teach him if I got time. He just clapped his hands like a baby. I placed the drinks on the table that's when Jhope stopped me.

Jhope: "Y/N keep only 6 bottles here because taehyung has a separate compartment for his training."

You: "Oh why tho?"

Jin: "He has a different schedule cause his body is sensitive and his exercieses dosent affects our body and ours makes him dizzy and tired."

You: "Oh okay, so here's your drink now I should take my leave." *bow*

Everyone: "Byee!"

I waved at them and closed the door and started to walk towards the next gym. Truly, remembering yesterday's moments my fingers started to wrrigle due to nervousness but I tried to relax myself. I stopped infront of his door and knocked. Then I heard a come in and I shut my eyes tight and opened them and turned the door knob. I saw taehyung was laying there on a chair with a black hoodie on and he was sweating badly. His gaze fell on me and he started to stare me while a little smirk played on his lips. I instantly looked down

Y/N: "T-taehyung shii you're drink, and yeah I wanted to inform that from now on I'll be up for this job so I hope it isn't a problem with me replacing Soojin."

I stated as confidently as I could not trying to get my guard low even though his haunting stare felt prickly af.

Taehyung: "hmmmm....keep it on the table and let me tell you from now on you have to do one more work."

I accidently looked upto him as he was staring at me with a smug look which certainly didn't felt right but shrugging it off I waited for his order

.....what-