𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔

recap of the night, it was one of the BEST nights i've ever had. it was all so magical but magical things always come to an end.

we went back to the house not much later after stargazing and talking about random things.

"y/n? are you awake?"

i turned my head to the side and saw millie with the biggest smile on her face.

"yes, i am millie."

"can we go out today?" she asked turning her body around.

"yeah sure let me call lou-"

"NO louis for a day."

i exhaled and said okay, just to leave her happy.

"me you and lily, only us."

"okay so where's lily?"

"im here!"

i saw her arm waving through the bathroom door, she was with a towel around her chest and one covering her hair.

"lily it's been two hours and you're still not dressed!" millie screamed making me cover my ears.

"chill shawty." replied lily.

i sarcastically rolled my eyes and got up and slid the door of our wardrobe.

i took out some brown slim jeans, an brown and white crop top, some airforces and a louis vuitton handbag

"this or this?" i asked millie showing her two differents bags.

"mhm, the gucci one, it fits your shoes."

"thank youuuu." i said dragging the 'u'

i then walked out of the room and went to the 'public' bathroom that was just in front of ours.

i took a quick shower, washed my body with blueberry shower gel, shaved and then applied some cream.

i whipped the steam from the bathroom mirror and then i did a fun hairstyle for once, a 'messy' braid.

i sprayed some vanilla perfume all over my body and walked out of the bathroom.

"looking good y/n." sam said.

i thanked him with a smile and then he came closer and smelled me.

"ew, weirdo." i said and took his head off my neck.

"and smelling good."

i rolled my eyes and opened the bedroom door, to see both millie and lily sitting on the bed, already prepared on their phones.

"let's gooooo." i said.

"coming babe." lily responded and got up.

we all went downstairs where louis, logan, sam and emily were.