12. Family fears

~ time skip (izuku is 16) ~

Izuku was now 16 and was a very well build but lean young man:

He had doubled his training regimen from all those years ago and it really paid off

He had doubled his training regimen from all those years ago and it really paid off. He had saved hundreds of lives and donated millions to charities, but mainly those to the quirkless, many main villain organisations had been taken down by him on his He had also built up an entire fan page aswell, they called themselves the little punishers, as the public had somehow found out his name. He didn't want this to happen though, he didn't like the public, if he was going to be a hero, he would've been an underground hero. Unfortunately, that dream is long gone. if he was correct, and he always is, they should be in the second year of UA by now.

Ah, UA, the dream high school for anyone or anything that wanted to be a hero. Number 1 hero school in Japan and number 3 in the world, all under control my his very own aunt nezumi. He was debating whether to go to the hero school but he couldn't bring himself to see his past.

Speaking of his past, they weren't doing so well these past 8 years.

The 3 tormenters had become more solemn and quiet, only talking when needed and to shout at the bullies. The one most effected was katsumi. The main reason why all 3 of them had bullied him was to stop him from being a hero and for him to marry them. But she had let the power get to her head and told the only boy she will ever love to jump of a building. How fucked up was that? Sounds like a plot twist in a very bad fan fiction.

(*cough* *cough*)

After everyone had found out he was all might, Toshinori had asked izumi to be the successor to his quirk 'one for all' and to use it in commemoration for izuku.

Quirk: one for all-

A stockpile quirk that can be passed down from user to user, getting more powerful each time. It has been doing for 200 years, The user has a boost in physical capabilities when used and has a slight permanent boost in their original quirk.

Izumi had accepted and had trained as much as she could in remembrance of her lost brother.

Inko had given up. She had cried for days on end on realising what she did to her son and then started to do more rescue missions in hope of finding izuku there.

But, contrary to their belief, izuku was only an hour walk from their house and was having the best time of his life. It was his snowball's 9th birthday and she was miles ahead of everyone in her class at school, mainly because of izuku's tutoring and constant testing. They had both grown closer as parent of child, making them trust each other more than any other parent and child would.

He had gone out shopping for his daughter for her birthday, just for a little treat that she wanted. But shit just had to go down on his daughter's birthday.