Ending of the Battle of Manhattan

Third Person POV

After the battle, the three fates themselves took away Luke's body.

They gathered up Luke's body, now wrapped in a white and green shroud, and began to carry it out of the throne room.

Father had been convinced to come and aid in the battle, thank goodness.

"Wait." Hermes said.

The messenger god was dressed in his classic outfit of white Greek robes, sandals, and helmet. The snakes George and Martha curled around his caduceus, murmuring Luke, poor Luke.

Hades glanced over to Jasmine after Zeus had forgive him, who was at Artemis's throne as Artemis channeled her power to heal Jasmine's wounds accompanied by Thalia.

Jasmine had passed out briefly form blood loss before as Artemis healed her.

A line of dried blood showed that she had taken a hit to the head, and had several cuts, a badly injured leg when a chunk of stone had fallen on it(but had been rescued by Bianca), and a stab in her right forearm, all of the injuries she had gotten in the Battle of Manhattan.

Grover and Percy meet up with the wounded when the sky bridge reformed.

Hephaestus noticed instantly his missing dryad daughter, and a glance at Phoebe confirmed that his dryad daughter had died in the fight. He looked away; Mia had been his favorite daughter.

Melinoe appeared with Persephone, and the ghost goddess was tackled by her demigod daughter. Melinoe hugged Raven tightly, relief thrumming through her body that Raven was alive.

Persephone's eyes held tears. She had felt Aaliyah's soul enter the Underworld.

Standing in front of the injured crowd of Hunters and campers was Bianca and Nico, who were hugged by Persephone to Demeter's... discomfort to put it it simply before the spring goddess took the Di Angelo children to Hades and Jasmine, the latter was now being held gently in her father's arms.

Most of the camper and Olympians were shocked at how gentle and kind Hades was being with his injured daughter.

Percy found out that most of his friends had come out okay and only a few had sustained serious injuries. Jasmine and Thalia were both heavily injured but the moon goddess had ensured that they would be fine in a few days.

Jasmine would take a week to get back to full power with all of the magic she had used along with her injuries.

Mrs. O'Leary had dug out Chiron and had taken him back to camp. Rachel had been seen running out of the Empire States Building and no one had knew were she had gone; but she had been apparently unhurt.

Hades put down Jasmine between Nico and Bianca soon.

Jasmine's eyes snapped open and she realized she was propped up in-between Bianca and Nico just in time to hear "-With rewarding our demigod heroes for defending Olympus so well-even if there are some dents in my throne."

He called up Jasmine and Thalia, and promised to help fill out the Hunters ranks.

Artemis smiled "You have done well, you two, and the Hunters will never be forgotten. They will achieve Elysium. I am sure."

She gave Hades a pointed look.

He shrugged "Probably."

Artemis glared at him some more, with Jasmine joining the glare along with Persephone.

"Fine!" Hades surrounded "I'll streamline their application process."

Thalia beamed in pride as Jasmine smiled widely at her father. Thalia and Jasmine bowed to all of the gods, even Hades, Persephone, Hera, and Melinoe, and while Thalia limped over to Artemis, Jasmine limped back over to Bianca and Nico at Hades throne.

Jasmine tuned out the rest of the conversation, Annabeth became the official Architect of Olympus, Tyson became a general in the Olympus Armies, Grover became Lord of the Wild, but she tuned back in for Percy.

All of the talking died down. The room was quiet beside the crackle of the hearth.

Everyone's eyes turned to the son of Poseidon- the gods, the Hunters, the Cyclopses, the spirits.

Because I am lazy, it goes the same in the book.

Timeskip, one week

A week after the Battle of Manhattan, the Hunters of Artemis were once more on Olympus. But this time, their lady refused to tell them why they were being brought up.

"What do you think Dad wants us now?" Thalia wondered.

Artemis sighed. "Winter Solstice meeting when I was rescued." the goddess of the hunt said simply.

"Fuck." Jasmine grumbled as understanding dawned in Thalia's eyes.

The throne room looked the same as last time, Annabeth had gotten around to implant her plans for the Throne room yet so some of the thrones still looked battered.

The other eleven Olympians, including Hades and Hestia, were waiting for them.

Zeus looked bored as always, but the other gods just looked happy that the Titan war was over, especially Apollo since his oracle got to move on at last.

"Its been two years, since Apollo told us about Voldemort." Zeus said, quickly starting the meeting. "Now we must deal with Voldemort."

Jasmine's POV

"Can we cut the chase so I can just go? I accept and want to get this over with." I sighed.

Zeus blinked at how I had just interrupted him. "She's yours alright." he grunted to Hades.

"And mine." Persephone's disembodied voice added.

"And yours to Persephone." Zeus added. "Now, who will you take along with you for your quest?"

"Thalia, Runa, and Astrid." I said instantly. "I don't care if its four, Thalia can shot lightning, Astrid can pick locks, steal anything, and is one of the strongest children of Hermes ever. Runa can negate me, Astrid, and Thalia's scent as well as control monsters."

"I gave my blessing for Jasmine to go on the quest." Father sighed. "Persephone just gave hers as well."

"Very well. Get ready for your quest, Jasmine Moonshade." Zeus ordered.

That is today's chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it.