The Wrong Decision

"By order of J. Schlatt, you must come with me, y/n" Fundy said.

He stood there, at the entrance to the cave of Pogtopia. Wilbur, Tommy, Technoblade, and I stood there, arms crossed, and not very happy with their old comrade showing up for such reasons.

"So let me get this straight, fox boy." Technoblade said, stepping through the other citizens of Pogtopia, inches away from Fundy, who had never seen this man. "You came here, to our land, stopped our work, just so you could ask us to just hand over my sister?"

"I-" Fundy said, instantly cut off. "Who are you, again?"

"Get lost, before I lose my patience." Technoblade said.

Fundy stammered around, looking for any leverage.

"Y/N" He said to me. "Please, you understand. You were there when I-"

I stepped around Tommy and Wilbur, and in beside Techno.

"What do you mean, I was there?" I asked.

"You- In the woods..." Fundy stammered. "I was in the woods, and you came to me, and told me to join you guys, and that the decision was mine to make. But-"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Fundy. And the decision is yours, you made the wrong one. You shouldn't have come if not to help us." I said. "You're on the wrong side of history. Goodbye Fundy."

"Y/N, wait!" He said. I felt my wrist grabbed by his hand, and I turned back around to see Fundy, desperation in his eyes. "Please. They'll hurt you guys if I don't. They'll kill Tommy, and Wilbur."

"I'd like to see 'them' try." Technoblade said.

"Who?" I interrupted my brother. "Who are they?"

"Dream. I saw him talking to Schlatt. He will kill you guys."

I felt my blood run cold. He just never quit. The war was over, so why did he still care about me? I was just a gambling chip. Although, he had seen me cheat death, several times.

I didn't want to go back there. In fact I dreaded the very thought of it. I looked back to Wilbur, and Tommy. They already had Tubbo, who risked his life to visit us, I wouldn't let them lay a hand on Tommy. But I couldn't protect him. I looked up at my brother, who had just recently found the strength and ability to leave the cursed nether. I couldn't lose the family I had just found.

"Fine, I'll come." I said. I turned to my brother, and unsheathed my sword. "Here, take care of it until I return. It won't serve me any use where I'm going."

"What you're doing is ridiculous, and unnecessary." Technoblade said. "I'm not afraid of that green piece of-"

"You don't know him like I do, Techno." I said. "It's more than just combat. I have to do this."

I turned to the other boys. I smiled at Tommy, who was frowning, and desperately trying to look brave.

"Don't be sad." I said "I'll be back."

Wilbur smiled, meekly, rubbing Tommy's blond hair around. Tommy smacked Wilbur's hand away.

I looked up to Technoblade.

"Don't come after me. That will make things worse." I turned to the other two again. I ran and embraced them in a hug. "That goes for you two too."

I stood beside Fundy.

"Thank you, y/-" Fundy began.

"Save it," I said. "Let's go, I wouldn't want to miss the festivities."