𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Five's pov

It was the next day, and I had no idea where Allison, Diego and Y/n were. And that was making me even more stressed than I already was after discovering that my "dear" old father, had actually killed himself. But that wasn't exactly what was making me anxious. It was the fact that he did that to make my siblings reunite again to stop the apocalypse.

But how did he know about the apocalypse on the first place?

I bursted into Klaus's room, after knocking on the door to catch his attention, since he seemed concentrated in...knitting. Or whatever he was trying to do.

_"Hey. Get up. We're going."-I said, straight to the point.

_"Where?"-He furrowed his brows at me, still holding his...knitting stuff.

_"To save the world."

_"Oh, is that all? Great."

_"So, Pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?"- I started my explanation, pacing around back and forth.

_"Yeah, so?"-He sat up on his bad, getting ready.

_"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

_"Well, you know..."- Klaus started, but I quickly cut him off so he didn't bother to say anything stupid.

_"Don't answer, that was purely rhetorical."- I pointed at him.

_"Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."- I continued.

_"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes."- I looked back at him, stopping my pacing.

_"Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going ti happen?"

_"Yeah, but knew how?"

_"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home. Since we're here, we might as well save the world."

_"Oh yeah? What, like, the two of us?"-Klaus put on his shirt, and I shrugged.

_"Uh, well, ideally, no, but...gotta work with what I've got."- Me and Klaus started leaving his room, and already on the hallway, I saw Diego running towards us, taking his jacket off. He was out of breath.

_"Where have you been?"- I asked, putting my hands on my pockets. At least now with two of my brothers my chances of stopping the apocalypse grew a bit. By something less than decimals, but it was something.

_"Jail. Long story. Where's Luther?"- That man was certainly hiding something, and I didn't think it was good. I felt myself growing impatient.

_"Haven't seen him since breakfast."- I looked at Klaus, who looked confused as well...in his own way.

_"Yeah, two day until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid."- Klaus said, and Diego came in front of us. I could notice the tenseness of his muscles.

_"Shit. Allison and Y/n are in danger."-And there it was. The only thing I didn't want to hear. The thing I was afraid of as soon as I woke up on my room in the morning and didn't see those e/c eyes staring at me.

I clenched my jaw, my heart palpitations getting a little too fast, I could feel myself starting to cold sweat.

_"Let's go. Right now. Where is she?"- I said, my voice suddenly harsher.